Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2018 LE Race Red
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought a new Focus RS last week and it came with a full exhaust (catted downpipe and cat-back). It’s too loud for my liking, so I have removed it and reinstalled the stock exhaust for now. The car’s in service date is March of 2019, so although I don’t know exactly how old it is, it can’t be more than 2 years and it came off very easily, so it seems to be in great condition. Details below, willing to trade for a quieter Cat-back as well.
A. For Sale or Trade: Borla Atak Cat-Back exhaust
B. Condition: Used, Good
C. Price: $700 + shipping, local pickup or meet half way in SoCal if possible. Also willing to trade + cash for Cat-Back that is not very loud (s-type or similar) or even better a Cat-Back that still uses the factory valve.
D. Location of item: San Diego, CA
E.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Montreal 🤣 hahahaha

Apparently Greenland:

Northernmost Point in North America

Kaffeklubben Island in Greenland is the northernmost point in North America. Although Greenland is politically administered as part of the Kingdom of Denmark, it is geographically situated on the North American continent. When Greenland is detached from the continent, then Cape Columbia in Nunavut, Canada becomes the northernmost point. Zenith Point, Canada is the northernmost point in mainland North America.

I just read that form the World Atlas.

Who Knew? (Now I know though)

😁

ROFL! 😆

Reactions: Slurve

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Apparently Greenland:

Northernmost Point in North America

Kaffeklubben Island in Greenland is the northernmost point in North America. Although Greenland is politically administered as part of the Kingdom of Denmark, it is geographically situated on the North American continent. When Greenland is detached from the continent, then Cape Columbia in Nunavut, Canada becomes the northernmost point. Zenith Point, Canada is the northernmost point in mainland North America.

I just read that form the World Atlas.

Who Knew? (No I know though)

😁

ROFL! 😆
Road trip !!

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
I’ve been around the world twice, and to a state fair, and never knew the North Pole wasn’t part of North America.
In the 60s, we were racing the USSR into space, and never got around to claiming the North Pole?

·
Registered
2017 SG RS1
1,169 Posts
I’ve been around the world twice, and to a state fair, and never knew the North Pole wasn’t part of North America.
In the 60s, we were racing the USSR into space, and never got around to claiming the North Pole?
We were smart to not go after the North Pole. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want any of that Kris Kringle smoke!

That's a good way to find yourself on the naughty list REAL quick!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts