Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE #2 - Accessport and RMM sold. Induction kit still for sale. Will make new post later.

Updated to follow the rules

I'm selling these because I no longer have an RS.

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Mountune High Flow Induction Kit with filter, Mountune Roll Restrictor(SOLD), Accessport V3 w/A-pillar mount (SOLD)
B. Condition: Induction kit has about 10k miles but in excellent condition, rear motor mount is brand new and never installed, Accessport and mount are in excellent condition
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $300 for induction kit, $100 for RMM, and $400 for Accessport and mount
D. Location of item: Warrensburg, IL
E. Picture of item for sale or for trade MUST CONTAIN (within the same picture) a sheet of paper with the following on it: UPDATED Added picture with username and today's date
•Your User Name: TacTurtle222
•Today's Date: 26 NOV 2019

First up is the Mountune high flow induction kit with Mountune V2 filter. This part has about 10k miles and in perfect condition. The filter can easily be cleaned. - $300

SOLD Next is the Mountune roll restrictor/rear motor mount. This piece is brand new and never installed. - $100

SOLD Last but certainly not least, Mountune Cobb Accessport v3 with Focus A-pillar mount. All in excellent condition. - $400

·
Registered
144 Posts
The “username” and date should be included in the pics to ensure authenticity. That’s what that section refers to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The “username” and date should be included in the pics to ensure authenticity. That’s what that section refers to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's what I meant when I'll do that when I get home. I'll write it out on a piece of paper then take a new pic including said paper.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts