Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale are these pair of used Michelin Pilot Super Sport OEM (size 235/35Z R19)with approx 14,000 miles on them. Reason for selling is thanks to Alexandria, VA stellar road system, they developed a bubble in each tire because taxes pay salaries, not road repairs. Am I disgruntled, yup! There is also 1 patch that was done (see photos). The photos also have a circle around the bubble that developed. Selling them for $60.00 total plus whatever shipping you want if you don't want to pick up locally. Discount of $10.00 if you post the video of you drifting with them. I am willing to meet you in Southern Maryland, Northern Virginia if you would like depending on how far you are. Additional and higher res photos are available on request. Note, with the bubble in the sidewall of the tires, you should only beat the crap out of these and at low speeds hence the recommend for drifting only.

Want to look like a mf hero with a heaping cup of excellence and a dash of tire smoke for just $50.00? Then look no further than here!!! :)

IMG_1868.JPG
IMG_1870.JPG
IMG_1871.JPG
IMG_1872.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Out of Fairfax, and this is mighty tempting! Let me talk to the ‘power that be’ and see if she is cool enough for a deal like this. I did just get a significant bump in salary lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I was on vacation and work trip and just got back. Tell you what, I am sick of them sitting in my tiny garage. If you take them for free, would that be too expensive?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts