Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The bad news: I just recently sold my RS. The good news: I got another personal dream car! Thus, I have a bunch of parts to sell, and as you may have guessed quite a few tires. Below is a list of what is for sale, and a few pics. Please PM me with any questions! I am willing to meet within about 1-1.5 hour drive from Canton MI. In no particular order

1: Sold 4 x 18" Used Factory Winter Wheel and Tire package. I will include the amazing factory lug nuts and wheel locks. Tires have one season on them and are in pretty good condition. The wheels are good, a few minor scratches but very little to no curb rash. Each wheel/tire is photographed separately and attached. I would like to get $650 for the set, local pickup definitely prefered, if I have to ship them (buyer paid) will get expensive.

2: Sold 3 x Used Michelin Pilot Super Sport. I actually got these for free from another member here however never had the chance to put them on. They are used, probably have about 10k miles left on them, great for spares for those ninja potholes. Free to local pickup! Only 1 picture but they are free!

3: Sold 1 set (3 pieces) Used WeatherTech FloorLiner set. A little dirty in the pictures, but in good condition. $50 + shipping (or local pickup)

4: sold 1 new Left Air Deflector G1FZ-8311-B. I never installed it, comes with the factory box. $20 + Shipping

5: sold 7x Quarts Unopened Motorcraft Oil 5w50 $50 local pickup prefered but will ship (buyer Paid) if I have to

6: Sold 1x New Jaguar S-Type Spare Wheel and Tire (T 135/80R18). Never had to use it, but glad I had it. Also including Jag lug nuts. $90 + Shipping

7: sold 1x Used DMGFAB Skidplate with oil drain and filter plates. I purchased this from Raptor Racing (great company BTW) Has the original hardware but the hardware is a bit rusted. $275 and I do prefer local pickup, but I will ship (buyer paid)

8: sold 1x Set EU Ford roof bars. Includes all original hardware and key. In very good condition. $120+shipping

9: 4x Used Continental Extremecontact DWS 06 Plus UHP All Seasons 235/35ZR19. I blew a Michelin on a drive down to North Carolina where no Michelins were available and had to replace all 4 with these. They have roughly 1650 miles on them (Raleigh NC to Spartanburg to Asheville to The Tail back to NC and then home to MI). I had them swapped back to a new Michelin for a track day ASAP. Needless to say, they are in good condition with no track time, just some mountains and a lot of expressway. $600 plus shipping. I do prefer local but willing to ship. Pictures below.

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Additional Pics

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for the replies. Alex, I will text you tomorrow. I am scheduled to hand over the oil, skid plate, and bars Thursday. If things do not work out I will let everyone know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts