Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All,

Looking to stock out my car so I'm getting rid of some really cool parts. For sale is the wonderful KW V3 Coilover kit Really improves the ride substancially. Bar none the best upgrade that I made to my car. Only purchased these around March of this year, so they havent seen a winter yet. I prefer to sell these locally but am willing to ship. The shocks are in really good condition and the car has NEVER been tracked or abused. I purchased these neat coilovers in order to improve the ride quality, and while I could have purchased a cheaper option, I went all in.

I'm located in Queens in case you need to pick them up.

See pictures below:

All Parts.jpg
More KW V3s Pictures

Price: $1600 not including shipping.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello All,

Looking to stock out my car so I'm getting rid of some really cool parts. For sale is the wonderful KW V3 Coilover kit Really improves the ride substancially. Bar none the best upgrade that I made to my car. Only purchased these around March of this year, so they havent seen a winter yet. I prefer to sell these locally but am willing to ship (Probably wont be cheap). The shocks are in really good condition and the car has NEVER been tracked or abused. I purchased these neat coilovers in order to improve the ride quality, and while I could have purchased a cheaper option, I went all in.

I'm located in Queens in case you need to pick them up.

See pictures below:

View attachment 336545
More KW V3s Pictures

Price: $2000 not including shipping.
Did it actually improve the ride of you're RS? . And how was the handling.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Absolutely, the car felt more planted and the damping was significantly improved. No more Pogo effect. This is how the car should have came from the factory in my opinion, but of course these companies have to adhere to certain budgets.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I can vouch for these coils as I have a set. Yes they are pricey but change the entire handling of the car. I have these on my RS with OEM 19 inch wheels with low ride height and the drive is always super suple over uneven asphalt but super controlled when pushed hard in courners. Who ever buys these will not be disappointed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts