Ford Focus RS Forum banner

FS: Mountune Intake - SOLD

17K views 62 replies 22 participants last post by  2fast2focus 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

Everything Sold

Discussion starter · #6 ·
did you get a chance to see what shipping would cost to Michigan?
Sorry I haven’t been able to find a box big enough for the exhaust so I haven’t been able to even check for shipping.

Same thing for the wheels. I apologize to those that have reached out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discussion starter · #10 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

Here is the borla Atak. It’s not in perfect shape and the muffler tips have some of my rear bumper on them. The tips made contact with the bumper on a track day.

Asking 500 picked up.

Discussion starter · #16 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

Also one of the forged rims was repaired. When I purchased it the seller let me know one wasn’t holding air and had a bend. I had it professionally repaired and haven’t had any issues.

Asking $200+ shipping for the intake

Asking 900 for the forged wheels - pick up preferred but I may be able to ship.

Discussion starter · #34 ·
Parts made it home safely, no issues at customs (had a well prepared file to dodge all their questions) we were out of the gate in no time 😁

Waiting for the mountune hangers from RaptorRacing to come in on Wednesday should have the exhaust fitted soon after I get those.

Thanks @2fast2focus you were great to deak with! Enjoy the new Mustang 🤘

Edit: only saw one RS on our 4 days/1500km trip, near the docks in NY after taking the ferry from NJ, parked in the lot of what seemed to be a classic car restoration shop!
You're welcome! Enjoy the parts, hopefully, you enjoyed your trip!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.