Ford Focus RS Forum banner
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
With all the parts listed you got me wondering, were you running a rear diffuser?

I have been looking for a used verus/velox rear diffuser for a while….if somehow you just had not listed it yet!

Thanks!
No sorry was going to buy one but never got to.

Anyone in the Tri-State area who would like to trade a Borla ATAK polish exhaust with black tips included for a Stock exhaust LET ME KNOW

·
Premium Member
7,104 Posts
Everyone are getting great deals!

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Everyone are getting great deals!
I just want to give the car in stock and have forum members benefit, wish we were on the same coast I would give you everything ;)

·
Premium Member
7,104 Posts
I just want to give the car in stock and have forum members benefit, wish we were on the same coast I would give you everything ;)

😭😭😭

·
Registered
805 Posts
If you “need” a stock exhaust to trade in, I have one with the valve. It’s cut in the recommended location. You’ll need to come pick it up and it’ll require a 3” butt joint clamp to re-assemble. I don’t want your exhaust as I already have a Mountune V2, but I’d trade my stock exhaust for the lug nuts and jacking rails. Have a good weekend!

·
Premium Member
7,104 Posts
If you “need” a stock exhaust to trade in, I have one with the valve. It’s cut in the recommended location. You’ll need to come pick it up and it’ll require a 3” butt joint clamp to re-assemble. I don’t want your exhaust as I already have a Mountune V2, but I’d trade my stock exhaust for the lug nuts and jacking rails. Have a good weekend!

Yet another person that wants to get @RS GoD SaLo 's nuts ..... And now with Jack. 😁

J/k.

Have a nice weekend guys and gals. 👍

Reactions: turbojr74

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Ok another deal for those in the area. I am willing to trade for your stock radiator and $200 for the Mountune I have installed on my car. Anyone who want to do this deal I will help unmount and mount the radiator. Let me know I find out the date of pick up this week

Will post pics later today

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Hey still got the ss tuning flares? What’s the condition of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Replied

WhiteLine MaxG Adjustable Coilovers MG1-FRD008 with Ground Control Camber Plate willing to sell for 500 just cover shipping

Reactions: morbid and nicklulu
61 - 72 of 72 Posts