41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,105 Posts
If I was not on the other coast......

·
Registered
218 Posts
Ugh it's killing me. Would love the seats. Am local enough to make a trip and make it happen, recently moved and money is just a bit tight now from the move and other things... would be a shame to just give the car away with them, I hope someone here can make it happen.

·
Registered
2017 Black RS
624 Posts
I see lots of excuses, so I'll add mine :D

If I wasn't saving up for a transmission rebuild + clutch, I would be all over this! That's an awesome deal for someone wanting better seats, and not wanting the hassle of trying to sell their OE seats. Good luck!

·
Registered
805 Posts
OK New Years offer. I am willing to trade the shell seats front and rear for stock RS seats and 1500$. I do not want to give the car in with these seats and have them go to waste to someone who is not going to appreciate it. I will have the car one more week. Last chance I am in NJ
Interested. Are you free this weekend?

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·

·
Premium Member
7,105 Posts
I would love to have this great deal, coast to coast drive right now is a bit much, and to think my eldest sister and her kids driving ng back from San Diego to Minnesota on New Years day.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
still available New Years offer. I am willing to trade the shell seats front and rear for stock RS seats and 1500$. I do not want to give the car in with these seats and have them go to waste to someone who is not going to appreciate it. I will have the car one more week. Last chance I am in NJ

·
Registered
805 Posts
still available New Years offer. I am willing to trade the shell seats front and rear for stock RS seats and 1500$. I do not want to give the car in with these seats and have them go to waste to someone who is not going to appreciate it. I will have the car one more week. Last chance I am in NJ
My offer stands. Bring them to me in Fairfax, VA. I made the effort today.

·
Premium Member
7,105 Posts
Seats have been pick up and installed
I gave the thumbs up on this post, but I am still sad about it:

1. You doing a part out, but hey you do what you got to do.
  2. I'm not the one who got it, damn you being in New Jersey:
Vision care Goggles Sleeve Eyewear Sunglasses

·
Registered
2017 Black RS
624 Posts
Seats have been pick up and installed have fun with them @bryanintransit
Oh good! I actually had the center of NJ up on google maps today to see what kind of drive that would be. I'm glad someone got it, so I can stop thinking about it :D

And living in a state with no toll roads, I was surprised how many roads in NJ are toll!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Damnnn, I would have bounced all over this

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Added Items and Photos and some prices as well PM me with any questions

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
With all the parts listed you got me wondering, were you running a rear diffuser?

I have been looking for a used verus/velox rear diffuser for a while….if somehow you just had not listed it yet!

Thanks!

41 - 60 of 72 Posts