Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALCON:

For sale is Accessport V3 for 16-18 RS and Mountune Rear motor mount.

Back story is I originally purchased AP3 for MS3, which I subsequently sold. Sent AP3 to Cobb for "Reprogramming" for Focus RS. Also got new OBDII cable and what they laughingly call their "mounting kit" At time also purchased rear motor mount from Mountune. Decided to go big and got Mountune B7 kit, and was actually cheaper to get kit than to purchase remainder of components on piece-by-piece basis. Thus, these extra components. Have provenance (receipt) for COBB AP3 update. Mountune roll restrictor is new in box, but do not have bushing lube.

AP3: 375$
Mountune Rear Motor Mount/Roll Restrictor: 80$

Willing to ship, but will add to cost. Naturally, cost is negotiable.

KarlH

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
ALCON:

For sale is Accessport V3 for 16-18 RS and Mountune Rear motor mount.

Back story is I originally purchased AP3 for MS3, which I subsequently sold. Sent AP3 to Cobb for "Reprogramming" for Focus RS. Also got new OBDII cable and what they laughingly call their "mounting kit" At time also purchased rear motor mount from Mountune. Decided to go big and got Mountune B7 kit, and was actually cheaper to get kit than to purchase remainder of components on piece-by-piece basis. Thus, these extra components. Have provenance (receipt) for COBB AP3 update. Mountune roll restrictor is new in box, but do not have bushing lube.

AP3: 375$
Mountune Rear Motor Mount/Roll Restrictor: 80$

Willing to ship, but will add to cost. Naturally, cost is negotiable.

KarlH
Do you still have the Access port V3 for sale?

·
Premium Member
2,707 Posts
I still have my AP from my Evo, I was planning to do the same to get it reprogrammed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts