Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for sale is a unmarried AP V3 from Mountune.... it has a basic Mountune on it that is good for 91 octane, basically stock RS with defeat for the auto start/stop, defeated rev assist and defeated fake engine noise... As a purist, I went for a more traditional, non-augmented sound and it was great... less obtrusive and more streetable as a daily driver.... Sadly, I no longer have my RS....

Comes with all accessories and literature and in it's original box... pictures can be provided upon request...

Asking $500 with buyer to pay shipping....

·
Registered
391 Posts
for sale is a unmarried AP V3 from Mountune.... it has a basic Mountune on it that is good for 91 octane, basically stock RS with defeat for the auto start/stop, defeated rev assist and defeated fake engine noise... As a purist, I went for a more traditional, non-augmented sound and it was great... less obtrusive and more streetable as a daily driver.... Sadly, I no longer have my RS....

Comes with all accessories and literature and in it's original box... pictures can be provided upon request...

Asking $500 with buyer to pay shipping....
None of your mountune tunes are transferable. They'll have access to the Cobb tunes that come with the Accessport, but they'll need to order a tune from whatever tuner they want. Keep that in mind on pricing. Also, this should be moved to the for sale section if you want legit traction.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info concerning the Mountune tune... makes sense, but I didn't really think that one out..
I am posting on the classified as you recommended...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts