Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Accessport: Like new..asking $425.
Stock wheels(3 of them are in excellent condition and 1 is chipped from a pothole..I ended up going to 18s with a wider tire). 200 per tire..500 for all 3. If you want the chipped/crack one im told it can be fixed and the crack is on the inside of the tire so not visible.
Make me an offer on the mats or the intake/filter if youre interested.

Long story short.. I drive a new f250 super duty on a 6inch lift and 37s ..the RS is in the bone yard :(
I am located near Richmond VA...but if you want to work out shipping or a meet up im down...

Sean

·
Registered
39 Posts
Interested in the access port. Would you be able to post some pictures of it with proof it’s unmarried, and include a paper w/ your user ID

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interested in the access port. Would you be able to post some pictures of it with proof it’s unmarried, and include a paper w/ your user ID
Id be happy to post a pic with my userID.. i really dont know what you mean by unmarried here though? :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you have a close up of the crack? It is a cracked rim or just a chip of the paint?
Hey Turbo ..no its a little more than cosmetic...i think i have a pic on my phone..give me a bit. But the short story is it was enough to make the tire lose air, the damage is on the lip of the tire ...there are places that specializing in fixing that sort/level of damage i was told but decided to just swap em out( I hated the 18s with a bigger tire FWIW). The reason i listed them for sale is before i decided to swap them out i looked EVERYWHERE to find a tire to replace the OEM and they were hard to find and about 5-600 bucks a piece ...so figured i could get them out of my garage and someone could get spares(for WHEN not if they damage a rim with the stock config :) ) a win-win.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thanks! Unmarried would just mean that it is on the "install on car" screen, essentially. means that it was properly uninstalled from the previous car. If it is not done, I would have to send it into cobb I think it's a 100 dollar service I'd like to avoid

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks! Unmarried would just mean that it is on the "install on car" screen, essentially. means that it was properly uninstalled from the previous car. If it is not done, I would have to send it into cobb I think it's a 100 dollar service I'd like to avoid
My response to that is ..Welllll fuuuuck :) stuff i wish i had known before they scrapped the car...

·
Registered
39 Posts
My response to that is ..Welllll fuuuuck :) stuff i wish i had known before they scrapped the car...

Ahhh that sucks man. Honestly the price to get it umarried can be like 300-400, don't know what it is for the FoRS. If you want to sell it I would say contact cobb let them know your car was totalled, offer to send them a copy of the insurance claim... this happened on my old Subie and they unmarried it for free with proof from the insurance. May be the best route to go for both you and the future buyer!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ahhh that sucks man. Honestly the price to get it umarried can be like 300-400, don't know what it is for the FoRS. If you want to sell it I would say contact cobb let them know your car was totalled, offer to send them a copy of the insurance claim... this happened on my old Subie and they unmarried it for free with proof from the insurance. May be the best route to go for both you and the future buyer!
Thanks for the advice...ill call them now and see what the verdict is...i have plenty of proof that my car was totalled and god knows i spent enough money with COBB for them to do me a damn solid...the thing had full COBB stage 2+ package installed and tuned by a great local shop ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the advice...ill call them now and see what the verdict is...i have plenty of proof that my car was totalled and god knows i spent enough money with COBB for them to do me a damn solid...the thing had full COBB stage 2+ package installed and tuned by a great local shop ?
So you hit it on the nose Cozy ..they will allow me a reset for 40 bucks with proof of the wreck etc as a courtesy. So i will do that asap...I will let you know how it goes...Im glad you told me this id hate to ship someone a 600 dollar paperweight ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So 42 bucks and a bunch of emails and documentation later...and i have an unmarried accessport...single and ready to mingle lol. Hit me up if you are still interested...

·
Registered
39 Posts
So 42 bucks and a bunch of emails and documentation later...and i have an unmarried accessport...single and ready to mingle lol. Hit me up if you are still interested...
Ah shoot, I thought they required you to send it in and wait some weeks still! Ended up ordering a catless DP.

If you still have it in a couple weeks I'll hit you up when I get paid.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm interested in an undamaged oem forged 19" wheel if there is one available. Will you ship? Quote with shipping to 62226 please? Thanks.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts