A. Item: Focus RS Black 2016 - RS2 Package
B. Condition: Used
C. Price: $39,500 CAD ($30K USD)
D. Location of item: Vancouver, BC
E: Proof of ownership: see picture below
F. Other relevant links:
- Car Fax listing

My sales pitch:
Low mileage 2016 Focus RS with WARRANTY and PRE-PAID SERVICE plan until DECEMBER 2023!!! That’s right, a low risk turn key used performance car. CarFax available.

It has only ever been touched and maintained by Ford Dealerships. This car has never had any problems. Everything has run perfectly.

Don’t be fooled, it may be a 2016 but it was built on the last day before 2017 production started. It might as well be a 2017.

The car has an Xpel self-healing clear bra on the hood, fenders, door edges and rear bumper to ensure the paint is perfectly intact. Not a single scratch on the rims either.

This car spent its first year and a half away from Canadian winters in California and has maybe only seen snow 3-4 days.

The car is currently under a cover, hasn't been driven since March/April and is fully detailed by Rod’s Exotic Auto Spa in North Vancouver and is ready to be taken over. It been driven at most 1000km in the last year.

The interior carpets are new since they’ve never been used. I’ve had rubber mats the whole time to protect the floor and trunk.

The car was upgraded to support Car Play and Android auto. Upgraded to Michelin Sport 4s tires to be better in the rain. Rear windows were tinted too.

Details:
  • RS2 Package with all the bells and whistles
  • Car cover
  • Michelin Sport 4s
  • Winter wheel set (Alutec Monstr rims and Sottozero 3 tires)
  • Rear tinted windows
  • Rubber mats (original carpets are still new, never used)
  • Replaced USB hub for Car Play and Android Auto
  • Xpel clear bra (See details above)
  • It’s fully equipped (there wasn’t a box I didn’t check)
The pictures were taken moments before I put it under a car cover 4-5 months ago, it hasn't moved since:

|

View attachment 343755

(forgot to put the battery cover back in this pic but I have it, don't worry)

Photos Taken Day of Listing

This is what the winter wheels look like:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts