Hi all!

I am selling my RS because I am moving onto a different platform (F80 M3.) I recently purchased these Ohlins Road & Track coilovers on 08/30/22 (see attached purchase order). After weeks of waiting, they got delivered on 09/27/22. I had them professionally installed at HTL Motorsports on 09/29/22. Just removed them today with less than 2 months on them with approximately 800 miles. Never tracked, never seen water/ rain/ or snow, although I wish I had the opportunity to feel the potential of these coils on track. These are definitely some high quality coilovers and will transform how your RS will handle and feel. No more pogo that you get with the Stock setup. I am confident these are the “cleanest slightly used” coilovers for sale, basically new. I am set on buying these exact Road and track coilovers for the M3. These will come set to Ohlins Spec for about a perfect 15mm drop. If anyone is interested or has any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me. Let’s get your RS set up correctly!

A. Item for sale : Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers -SOLD!!
B. Condition: slightly used for a month and 2 weeks. Approximately 800 miles on them.
C. Price $2100
D. Location of item: San Jose, CA willing to ship if buyer covers the shipping cost.
E. Please see attached photos

Thanks for looking!