Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a complete and unmarried Accessport V3 for Focus RS... it has a basic Mountune for 91 octane, disabled auto start/stop, defeated shift assist, and defeated fake noise... other Cobb tunes have those features if wanted... it has all accessories including box, cables mounting plate and spare faceplates... it was purchased from Mountune in 2017... I took the car into service with the dealer so I divorced the car from the AP at that time... since I no longer own the RS (sadly) the AP is no longer useful to me...

Asking $425 plus shipping....

·
Registered
162 Posts
Just a heads up. They request pictures with your screen name and date. We also have a for sale section that might better suit this.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure, I can provide pictures... my screen name and date of joining is posted in the margin of my discussion... but if you think I need to put it in the body I will... I am not accustomed to selling much so I don't really know the protocol... I do recall that I read something a long time ago... but at the time I had no intentions... I will read again...

screen name: pgoyer
date: Aug 30, 2017 (the day after I bought my Focus RS)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry everyone, my bad... I will post in the appropriate section...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts