Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The only modification to the vehicle is the K&N drop in filter because I didn't like seeing the paper filter. I still have the original paper filter though too if needed. Reason for selling is due to the new 2020 Supra coming out. I am selling this car and a 2003 Mustang GT with 52k miles on it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Consider reconsidering. The new "Supra" will never be as special as a final model year, year-only color, first Ford RS model to ever make it to USA/Canada. It will never be able to hold as many coolers full of beer neither.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Consider reconsidering. The new "Supra" will never be as special as a final model year, year-only color, first Ford RS model to ever make it to USA/Canada. It will never be able to hold as many coolers full of beer neither.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Very true! haha

·
Premium Member
3,287 Posts
Forgot to mention it's more BMW than Toyota, ask any realistic BMW how maintenance is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts