A. Item for Sale: 2018 Ford Focus RS, Race Red
B. Condition: Used
C. Price: $41,000 ($42,000 with winter wheels/tires)
D. Location of item: Boulder, CO

Sadly it is time to part with my beloved 2018 Race Red RS. 25k miles, unmodified, no sunroof, Michelin Pilot Super Sports. I've owned this car since new when I purchased it in December 2017 and it has been driven by a boring 50-something guy (me) since then. 100% stock engine/drivetrain and no modifications except for ADF Customs skid plate (with oil filter access port), ceramic window tinting (20%) on four side windows and rear hatch, and Rally Armor mud flaps which do a great job protecting the lower body panels/paint from road debris and dirt. Oil and filter changes every 5k miles with Motorcraft OEM synthetic oil and Motorcraft filters. This car has been extremely reliable and hasn't had any mechanical issues and hasn't been to the Ford dealer for any service other than oil and filter changes. Includes three key fobs, that way if you lose one it is very easy to reprogram a new key fob yourself without having to go to the dealer. Also includes wheel lock socket adapter. I have 7.5 quarts of Motorcraft Synthetic Oil also which I will include with the sale as I just changed the oil so I won’t need the extra oil.

No accidents and meticulously cared for and serviced. Better than showroom condition inside and out, no door dings or scratches, OEM forged alloy wheels have zero curb rash and are in mint condition. Car has only been hand-washed using "two bucket method" and dried using a leaf blower and ultra-plush microfiber towels with detailing spray to avoid scratching the paint. Adam's ceramic coat applied 18 months ago and water still beads off the paint when wet.

Will include a set of Sport Edition (TireRack brand) 18" winter wheels and almost new Continental DSW all-season tires for an extra $1000 if I haven’t sold them yet. These tires work very well in cold weather and snow and are an ideal winter performance tire for Denver winters where you are driving on dry pavement 95% of the time vs the crappy handling of a dedicated snow tire. Ford Factory Powertrain Warranty (5 yr/60k miles) and Roadside Assistance until December 2022. Car is located in Boulder, CO, with clean Colorado title in hand. Selling because I just bought a Mitsubishi Delica as my new toy and we have too many cars in the family now.

See attached pics plus many more additional photos HERE