Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Located in Germantown Maryland (45 min north of Washington DC and 45min west of Baltimore). I'm the second owner ..selling now as my commute is much longer (and its all heavy traffic) and need an automatic now (sigh) and less race car like

VEHICLE: 2018 Ford Focus RS Final edition in Nitrous Blue (most 18s were red)..18's are the only ones with a Front Limited slip diff, updated suspension, black roof/mirrors and wing and carbon fiber interior trim (door handles, gauge cluster and parking brake), plus the forged wheels,NAV, heated steering and heated seats and sunroof (android auto and apple carplay are standard)

ASKING $38500. Autotrader has most 18's selling for $41-44k

VIN: WF0DP3TH0J4127497
Miles: 23k (I just hit 23k miles this am)

Good: I have barely driven it honestly the last year since I bought it, very well serviced (see attached carfax), mechanically perfect and drives like the race car it is , has warranty left, you are buying from a 41 year old adult (never tried drift mode in either focus rs I had) and the manager of a Mercedes dealer (its my personal weekend car though to my Mercedes daily demo). Pads and tires (Michelin PSS not cup2) are good and all fluids swapped recently (diffs,trans,oil filter etc). No accidents on carfax (minor front damage which was actually the drivers door and was painted by a Ford shop in factory nitrous blue, carfax attached).

Bad: had a front plate before so holes there, couple rock chips (see pics) and a small scrape on the lower right bumper (also came that way when I bought from a dealer cpo).

Indifferent: only mods are a weighted shift knob, a blow off valve and rally armor flaps.. I had my local Ford dealer do a thorough inspection when I bought, said all done well and Ive drive it the last year without doing any other modifications

TRANSACTION: Has a $32115 payoff (as of this morning) to Bank of America.. You can go with me to a BOA branch across the street from my Mercedes dealer and we can payoff the loan together, and I can sign the title to you (I have a title, Maryland is a title holding state w/lien) and give you the car keys (2). I can take a second check for the remainder $7385 or we can deposit the whole check ($39500) there and I can pay off the lien in front of you and give you the title and keys there. Whatever would make you most comfortable

Or I can go to BOA, you can wire the money to BOA while Im there and you can speak to them on the phone while you do it (you can cell them so you know your calling BOA)..that way we are both covered and you can setup shipping or I can. I am the manager of a Benz dealer and ship cars everywhere so I have access to truckers and central dispatch

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
biggest chip on hood picture (rest are small) and the scrape on the front right bumper

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, Ive had 47 cars so far.. Mercedes/AMG, porsche, this is my 2nd RS, had a fiesta ST, Lotus exige and a few vettes etc...

Ive bought a bunch of them off private sellers so I know it can be unnerving if it isn't done properly and with transparency.

If it doesnt sell in the next 2 weeks Im going to sell it to carmax or trade in my dealer.. but Then it'll be $41-45k I bet as a sale. Carmax is giving crazy money on trades these days and have high prices

·
Registered
2018 Ford Focus RS
361 Posts
Your car is pretty good and so is the price. I think you should be able sell it here in your 2 week time frame. If not you have CarMax. Good Luck.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Free bump. You actually got me to think about life with a blue, and a red RS.

Can't tell, blasted black roof and reflections. Does it have a moonroof?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Free bump from a fellow MOCO ‘18 NB owner. Good looking car. Good luck with the sale!

(Minor correction: Supposedly half of the US ‘18 cars were Nitrous Blue and half were Race Red.)

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Free bump. You actually got me to think about life with a blue, and a red RS.

Can't tell, blasted black roof and reflections. Does it have a moonroof?
The third pic down, you can see in that, it does not have a moonroof.🤙

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts