Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Focus RS2 sale by original owner.
All options including forged wheels, moonroof, leather trimmed Recaros and SYNC.
Excellent working condition.
Ford-extended OEM warranty expires Dec 2022.
All maintenance records at Ford. Original body (no crash repairs) & body-paint. Original interior with light wear.
14K mi on drive-train including clutch (all Ford parts/labor with additional warranty)(original head gasket repair failed; Ford made good)
52K mi on body/interior
New Ford RS-spec battery
New/upgraded Mountune brakes (EBCs) disks.
New performance tires.
Engine/turbo warmups consistently conducted as required.
450HP TurboJoeTune available ($1200; let's talk)
Has all premium cooling improvements

All records available...no surprises.
Boxes full of OEM cooling parts and related.
Really enjoyed this car:This car has been maintained accordingly
Strong, reliable, unusually fast car that is stunning to look at.

Reason for selling: 2021 car was gifted to me.

$34,771

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Tire Wheel Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Sky Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Locking hubs Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Fixture Hood Vehicle Plant Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
267 Posts
SHAZZAM!!

Looks great and it's really nice to see someone who not only takes great car of their ride, but has the docs/recs to go with it; so the next owner doesn't get stiffed with a bunch of surprises, Mickey Mouse BS, and/or ******* engineering! I'm certainly no RS pricing guru, but that seems like a pretty fair price too, considering condition, care over lifetime, and records. How come you weren't selling it when I was in the market last Feb?! :mad::LOL:

Best of luck with the sale!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Curious what is the "2021 gifted car". 🤔
Tesla M3P
SHAZZAM!!

Looks great and it's really nice to see someone who not only takes great car of their ride, but has the docs/recs to go with it; so the next owner doesn't get stiffed with a bunch of surprises, Mickey Mouse BS, and/or *** engineering! I'm certainly no RS pricing guru, but that seems like a pretty fair price too, considering condition, care over lifetime, and records. How come you weren't selling it when I was in the market last Feb?! :mad::LOL:

Best of luck with the sale!
Very kind words. Thanks for all that.
Pricing: Yeah, I tried to come in not too high, especially given the great Ford warranty and the rare fresh-drivetrain.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reactions: 2fast2focus

·
Premium Member
6,707 Posts
Tesla M3P (lucky me, right?)
Test drove one, it's a great car. I'm just not in that stage yet. Love it for inter-city...... not too sure if I want to plan my trip for the charging stations when I drive to NorCar and Vegas (yet).

Great gift for sure!

👍

·
Registered
85 Posts
Aren't those the RS1 seats?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts