·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2017 Ford Focus RS
Nitrous Blue
RS2 trim package
12854 miles
The Price is $33,000 obo. Clean title in hand.

Located in Boise, ID, but willing to deliver a reasonable distance with the right offer.

The only modifications are that I swapped the Cup2 tires for Dunlop all seasons on the factory forged wheels and I removed the intercooler sticker.

I haven't driven the car since last July when I took the car in for paint correction and ceramic coating.

A full price offer will include a spare set of OEM forged wheels with the Cup2s mounted on them.

This is an adult owned car (read as old man) and hasn't been raced or abused in any way.

The only issue that I am aware of is a small scrape on one wheel and a missing TPMS sensor. I will have the TPMS sensor replaced before the sale is completed.

I dont check the forums very often, so please have patience waiting for replied to questions.

I will post pictures soon.

·
Registered
18 Posts
2017 Ford Focus RS
Nitrous Blue
RS2 trim package
12854 miles
The Price is $33,000 obo. Clean title in hand.

Located in Boise, ID, but willing to deliver a reasonable distance with the right offer.

The only modifications are that I swapped the Cup2 tires for Dunlop all seasons on the factory forged wheels and I removed the intercooler sticker.

I haven't driven the car since last July when I took the car in for paint correction and ceramic coating.

A full price offer will include a spare set of OEM forged wheels with the Cup2s mounted on them.

This is an adult owned car (read as old man) and hasn't been raced or abused in any way.

The only issue that I am aware of is a small scrape on one wheel and a missing TPMS sensor. I will have the TPMS sensor replaced before the sale is completed.

I dont check the forums very often, so please have patience waiting for replied to questions.

I will post pictures soon.
Check your PM's.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Great price!

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts