Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2016 Focus RS - RS2 Package
Immaculate condition, 9,900 miles
Warranty until Sept 2024
$34,850 or very near offer
Kingston/Woodstock NY

Reluctantly posting my RS here. Kid on the way so I told my wife I'd try to sell it!

Immaculate inside and out, obsessively cared for by a lifelong RS enthusiast (a Brit, I've owned 6 different RS cars over the years) and serviced by Ford dealership excessively. RS2 package, moonroof, forged wheels, barely worn Cup 2's. Always kept under cover, never parked on the street, kept in temperature controlled garage for the last 2 years. Extended warranty until Sept 2024, wheel and tire warranty until Sept 2021. Not modified (except for throttle pedal to improve position).

Looking for $35k or very close if I'm going to part with it. I don't think there are many out there with so few miles in this condition.

Located in upstate NY near Kingston/Woodstock.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I think that's probably right for for N America, It seem updated from an earlier one I saw. I guess I computed mine, with sunroof and for USA which now looks to be closer to +-500.
Looks like a 2016 black USA RS1 is the rarest.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A View attachment 349500
According to this that I pulled from the BookFace shows 678 in black with the RS2 package in 2016. I cannot verify the authenticity of it so take it for what it is. Either way, not very many at all. @tinduck I am going to shoot you a message about your car.
Thanks for the digging! Amazing really that I stumbled upon this one by luck, it arrived an hour before I showed up at a dealership back when it was talking months to order and get an RS. For some reason they buyer had fallen through and I took it away that day. Ah, memories!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts