Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my New, unopened AccessPort that has the OTS Mountune B7, aftermarket intercooler, 93 octane tune installed.
$600 $550 --- Shipped
I'll throw in a couple 3dprinted ABS A-pillar mounts and a spare Carloop basic with a 3dprinted enclosure if I get the $550. I've got red, gray and white in ABS as well if you want a different color I'll print one out. I tried printing in PETG and it doesn't like summer... lol

I'm near Buffalo NY, Pickup is preferred of course, especially for the wheels. I could drive a couple hours to meet you if I'm free.

Also a set of stock 20 spokers... with TPMS and a set of standard hex lugnuts (not stock)
$600 also
There are no bends but I kissed a curb at low speed on 2 of them trying to keep a bicyclist off of my hood. It's warming up so I might take them outside and wash them off and get better picks this weekend. (The Ultraleggeras in the background are 17x8 off of my old ST, I need to sell those too ;P )

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump

Lowered the price of the wheels to $500

The guy didn't want the Carloop basic so I still have that too $50 with the 3d printed box.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Willing to part center caps?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just the center caps??? No, sorry, that would make the wheels much harder to sell.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts