Ford Focus RS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
You're all doing exactly what this idiot wants. The ignore feature is priceless.
Fair. For a second there I was assuming that individual may have simply needed to chill. They have 0 chill though.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
What a flop. You join and whinge about people being rude or being "jerk offs"

Then be a complete jerk off and attempt to insult people, which we all find highly amusing, your only proving who the real "jerk off" is....(hint, it's you kid🤣)
Must be some good meth in your area, why don't you f#ck off to the better forum you mention, cause ar5ehats like yourself aren't welcome or wanted here.
Goodbye loser.

·
Premium Member
532 Posts
Ahh, you're nowhere near being the most offensive newbie with an attitude.

This forum goes way back to when every mod was v.1 The knowledge and research here was indispensable. Still is, and my respect runs deep.

So, you bring nothing but an exposed underbelly.

Unless of course your RS is 'world famous'

·
Registered
587 Posts
I've had the Cooltech bracket on since I bought my car. It tucks much closer in to the bumper and more towards the center of the car. The Grimmspeed one looks more like a universal mount, and hangs the plate more to the side and further from the front of the car. In my opinion it looks kinda cheap and goofy sticking way out like it does.

·
Registered
2018 NB, lots of aftermarket goodies.
10 Posts
I've had the Cooltech bracket on since I bought my car. It tucks much closer in to the bumper and more towards the center of the car. The Grimmspeed one looks more like a universal mount, and hangs the plate more to the side and further from the front of the car. In my opinion it looks kinda cheap and goofy sticking way out like it does.
You must have seen a bad install of the Grimmspeed. It's only about an inch off the bumper and can be adjusted to be very near the factory spot. I'll post a pic once it stops raining....

PiCS as promised, side and top views
Hood Window Tent Grass Automotive exterior

Car Plant Vehicle Tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Grimmspeed can be angled as the contact point hinges on it. It can also be repositioned to use any of the mounting holes throughout. I have mine pointed such that the license plate is nearly in line, with the front splitter, and almost touches it.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts