Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Joined 5 mins ago and immediately leaving this forum due to this guy lol. People like this **** are the worst. It's what a ****ing forum is for lol. There are better out there guys.
It happened 6 years ago....I'm sure the OP has gotten over it by now, as should you.🤣🤙

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Joined 5 mins ago and immediately leaving this forum due to this guy lol. People like this **** are the worst. It's what a ****ing forum is for lol. There are better out there guys.
That's a 6-year-old necro, guy. This was possibly a relevant response in 2016 considering the forum was really busy and the same questions had long-ass threads for the same topics. Wheels, license relocations, etc.

·
Banned
17 Posts
That's a 6-year-old necro, guy. This was possibly a relevant response in 2016 considering the forum was really busy and the same questions had long-ass threads for the same topics. Wheels, license relocations, etc.
Yeah this response didn't really mean anything to me tbh. Move along. Thread wasn't close, necro means nothing to me. Bye now.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Yeah this response didn't really mean anything to me tbh. Move along. Thread wasn't close, necro means nothing to me. Bye now.
Ngl, you appear to have an unpleasant attitude yourself. The original response was (probably needlessly) snarky, yes. It also sent relevant info. You are attacking people, with no introduction, and carrying on a "better-than-thou" attitude. Maybe take a moment and cool your head for a sec. Picking fights as your introduction is an odd way to gain knowledge.

Necro is a pretty standard term in online communities. Reviving a 6 year old thread, not even the main one on the topic, with a single comment, about a single user, (in which you also act offended at the entire community over a single user's single comment), is "necro" by definition.

Wasn't here 6 years ago obviously kid, you should probably get over that 🤡😎
Who calls people "kid?"

Reactions: DeanHart

·
Banned
17 Posts
Ngl, you appear to have an unpleasant attitude yourself. The original response was (probably needlessly) snarky, yes. It also sent relevant info. You are attacking people, with no introduction, and carrying on a "better-than-thou" attitude. Maybe take a moment and cool your head for a sec. Picking fights as your introduction is an odd way to gain knowledge.

Necro is a pretty standard term in online communities. Reviving a 6 year old thread, not even the main one on the topic, with a single comment, about a single user, (in which you also act offended at the entire community over a single user's single comment), is "necro" by definition.

Who calls people "kid?"
Ehh, not reading all that whining if im gonna be honest. Kids just wanna argue online. Go somewhere else with your God complex and false sense of power stuff.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Ehh, not reading all that whining if im gonna be honest. Kids just wanna argue online. Go somewhere else with your God complex and false sense of power stuff.
So you're just here to troll? :)

Reactions: JamoRS
1 - 20 of 42 Posts