Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I am a proud (future) owner of a SG RS. Deposit made and waiting scheduling/vin by next week.
Took me long enough of holding back and convincing the wife to let me get one lol
After multiple emails, numerous phone calls, and walking out on the face of lying sales/managers at dealerships, I found a deal at MSRP.
Can't wait to get my hands on this beauty!
Coming from ATL, yours truly,

Rod Dangerous

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good college days I hope, BrandonRS lol

I found at Five Star Ford at Stone Mountain. They had one allocation, which I got it. Took some back and forward, but they are great people and worked with me.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Welcome and congrats man!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hey guys,

I am a proud (future) owner of a SG RS. Deposit made and waiting scheduling/vin by next week.
Took me long enough of holding back and convincing the wife to let me get one lol
After multiple emails, numerous phone calls, and walking out on the face of lying sales/managers at dealerships, I found a deal at MSRP.

Rod Dangerous
Congrats on the purchase Rod!
What part of Atlanta are you in?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats on the purchase Rod!
What part of Atlanta are you in?
Hey Tony,
I am currently top OTP, Marietta/Duluth back and forward daily.
I see you are getting the blue one. I'm glad I wont be alone in Georgia!
Congrats on MSRP too! It was no joke trying to find one around here lol

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hey guys,

Rod Dangerous
Congrats on taking the plunge, Rod; welcome to the site! Send me a private message (PM) with your order number/dealership info. Nick or I will hook you up with weekly updates on the status of your RS.

Crystal

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hey Tony,
I am currently top OTP, Marietta/Duluth back and forward daily.
I see you are getting the blue one. I'm glad I wont be alone in Georgia!
Congrats on MSRP too! It was no joke trying to find one around here lol
I was lucky enough to get it in writing before any of the ADM hype started. Began dealing with them in February '15 and told them ADM was a deal breaker, they agreed to my terms and we made the deal.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey everyone, just joined here and I'm looking for what seems impossible to find in my area (Greater Atlanta)-a dealer that will sell to me at MSRP with a 1000 refundable deposit. I know, I know, it's like trying to find a unicorn, but I figured I post here in hopes that someone would have a connection to a dealership I can call. I am willing to travel to other states around me if necessary. Anyone have any recommendations? If I can't find a dealership that will treat me well, then I guess I'll just have to wait or look at a different car unfortunately. Thanks for the help in advance! Feel free to PM me.

·
Registered
64 Posts
ATL repasent!

Marietta here too. Went to Calhoun (Prater Ford) for mine. Only Allocation, and at MSRP. Have some buddies I track with that went GT350 and heard about the allocation. Salesperson has been there for 30 years and recognizes that MSRP is going to get a sale. Met the owner of 40+ years...gear-heads all. Super cherry 67 Bronco and other fun stuff on an old-school lot.

Hoping for early March delivery for a track day my group has scheduled...but doubting that is anywhere near a possibility. Counting on an April delivery so that I can complete break-in for a Road Atlanta trackday in May. So many great tracks to choose from.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
8 Participants
Rod Dangerous
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing