1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
217 Posts
Lol, how did i know it was going to be a link to the gmax rs... I'm planning to get these for my next daily set.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Why stay 19". Go 18" and save weight there, get a cheaper tire, and a more compliant ride. You can get your handling in the right 18" tire the same as you can a 19".

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
These are good tires for overall use. They will give up some performance at the 8/10ths level of cornering but wear reasonably well. If you are primarily a DD user, they are a good value. A friend of mine runs these on his 2001, BMW M5. He has had several sets and likes the overall balance, value and wear. With that said, they will tradeoff some handling feel and you may get more ABS and traction control intervention as you push it harder and harder.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I put them on and I am satisfied. The 245/35 19 fits well. The ride is great and relatively quiet. For DD'g - which is what this car primarily does - these are good tires.

I do notice that I have to press the brake pedal a little harder and they don't stop quite as quickly as the MPSSs, but for street use this is not a big deal. The handling, cornering, lane changing are all satisfactory.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts