Ford Focus RS Forum banner
141 - 160 of 196 Posts
I just received mine in the mail today! I have a shadow black RS so naturally I went with black colored ones.

They look great! Now where to stick them...
What's your number? Pics or it didn't happen.

Discussion starter · #143 ·
What's your number? Pics or it didn't happen.
2nd this. What's the #? Need photographic proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine as well! They look great. Unfortunately paid for two and a key chain, but only got one plaque. Sent an e-mail to him this morning about that, different time zone so hoping to hear back tonight or tomorrow.

EDIT: He got back to me last night. Offered a refund for the missing plaque or to send it. I chose to have him send it :thumbsup:

Font Label Emblem Number Symbol

Just ordered mine for my ST Build Number 12 and my RS build number 24227.

Just got mine in, and honestly forgot about it. i was opening it up thinking " WTF is sending me something from Austria, Freaking Spam Crap "

i just noticed i have 2 different numbers, the actual letter says i am 13446

he got back, said I can have another plate, or 2 key chains.. im really tempted on the key chains, since I only really will use 1 plate ( the other plate I was going to put on the base of my FW Otto-Model RS )

Attachments

Arrived and installed. I figured I’d hit the plaque putting stuff in the storage tray, so I chose a different spot.

Gear shift Vehicle Car Family car

Hoonigan and I are RS brothers ��

On an additional note, everybody that has seen the Plaque ( have it above the shifter in front of the Cubby ) has thought the Plaque was Stock with the car.
when told that it wasn't they said it should be. ( same with my Wing Inlay's )

Got my plaques from boerni. Love it.

#15 of 1000. Awesome.

Attachments

Looks good. Where are you going to put them?

Reactions: Greatscott
how do you know you are 15/1000?
Boerni has connections at the Saarlouis plant. He's been doing this for years and nobody has had any problems with his numbers.

Reactions: Ankah and dianebrat
how do you know you are 15/1000?
It's my understanding that you provide the VIN with your order, so he can research the production number. It all makes sense to me. I'm going to order mine very soon. I love the look of those plaques.

Looks good. Where are you going to put them?
Not sure where it's going yet, but likely somewhere near the shifter. Haven't had a chance to get the car back after having summer tires put back on it. I was very happy with the number, would have been a little neater with a. Single digit, but really makes no difference at all. I'll probably just save the other badge.

#15 of 1000. Awesome.
Wow, those look great! I ordered mine last weekend, expected shipping is middle of next month. Super excited, can't wait to see them and figure where I fall in the 2018 spread!

141 - 160 of 196 Posts