Ford Focus RS Forum banner

421 - 440 of 454 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,262 Posts

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
So I've ordered mine, but there's still some chance it won't happen and there may be a brief period than someone else could grab it it the pre-order falls though. MyPlates is currently running a pre-order on a on "Route 66" design for TX. It has text that includes "Get Your Kicks". They need 200. it's been available for pre-order for 2 weeks and they're at 27. If you have custom TX tags now you can order this as a re-style for $50 no matter the length left on your term. Anyhow here are some available options I consider for the design.
GetPreorderPlateImage (2).png

GetPreorderPlateImage (3).png

GetPreorderPlateImage (1).png

GetPreorderPlateImage (4).png

And finally, my personal favorite, save the one I actually chose, which I feel works especially well with this default plate text....

GetPreorderPlateImage.png

I actually considered this one for another vehicle that isn't an RS, I just think it's funny...

·
Registered
261 Posts
I have SPINS 4...

... Though Adam from Tune+ said it would be more accurate if it said CHIRPS 2 SOMETIMES :chargrined:

·
Premium Member
3,446 Posts
I'm sad, I could not get "POP POP". That will be my name to new grand daughter and I thought it would be neat to have my name on the car to her, but it suits the car to everyone else.

·
Registered
88 Posts
My current Michigan plate is BYOFCR.
My new plate is in the mail. TRKMODE

·
Premium Member
3,373 Posts
FookMi at the front, FookYu at the Back :encouragement:

giphy.gif

·
Registered
101 Posts
Not RS related, but best plate I have seen in a while, 'FUGARWE'. Can't believe this passed the DMV.

Reactions: lx_2nv

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought my RS last weekend. Thought i would miss my STI-Swapped Forester XT more, but i won't look back :)

I've been toying around with "PSUDORU" for my plate. I'm still heavily involved in the Subaru community here even after getting back into a ford.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Couple of new ideas, would love your thoughts:

SPOOL ZN (Spool zone, like school zone)
SLOWCUS (Slow Focus)
UZ DFORS (Use the Force/FoRS)
FMLY CAR (Family Car)
HED GSKT (Head gasket)
ITS BLUE (In response to everyone who says, "whoa your car is really blue")

421 - 440 of 454 Posts