Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Nick and I (FordService) will be away from this forum temporarily. If you need help, please don't hesitate to reach out to the FordService team on Twitter or Facebook; the contact information is in the signature below. For immediate assistance, I recommend reaching out to your Ford Dealership or our Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-392-3673.

Thank you for your patience!

Crystal

·
Registered
364 Posts
Is there an email or contact point for customer relationship center in Canada?

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Are you back, yet? If not, any ETA?

Jim

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
eminem.gif

Hey everyone,

In case you haven't heard, we're back! Feel free to tag us in a post, or send over a PM, and we'll be sure to get back with you. Also, if you sent us a PM in the past, and haven't heard back yet, please PM us again.

We're excited to be back, and look forward to speaking with all of you!

Nick

·
Registered
971 Posts
View attachment 6731

Hey everyone,

In case you haven't heard, we're back! Feel free to tag us in a post, or send over a PM, and we'll be sure to get back with you. Also, if you sent us a PM in the past, and haven't heard back yet, please PM us again.

Nick
Hey Nick, glad to see you back. I am sure what everyone would like know is when that first boat will be heading our way full of our RSs!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hey everyone,

Nick
NICK <333333333

It's been too long. How have y'all been?

·
Registered
764 Posts
View attachment 6731

Hey everyone,

Nick
Great to have you back!!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hey Nick, glad to see you back. I am sure what everyone would like know is when that first boat will be heading our way full of our RSs!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Hi Nick and everyone there @FordService

I second this statement, any chance you can tell us when the first boat will leave for the US?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Are the clutch packs for the RDU in stock yet in your parts dept. I will probably need a new set after the first weekend with the RS.

·
Registered
972 Posts
lol that's a little intense! First weekend? How long are these intended to last?
They have a lifetime warranty as long as the vehicle stays stock power wise or you get a FRPP tune/Mountune tune.

·
Registered
471 Posts
They have a lifetime warranty as long as the vehicle stays stock power wise or you get a FRPP tune/Mountune tune.
Good to know, is this something we can order ahead of time if we plan on driving the car hard or do the clutches have to be worn out and then an appointment scheduled? The 2nd option would suck.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Good to know, is this something we can order ahead of time if we plan on driving the car hard or do the clutches have to be worn out and then an appointment scheduled? The 2nd option would suck.
From what I have read and understand, they shouldn't be an issue unless you modify the power of the car. I say this cause the clutches have a protection sensor that senses temps within the unit. So if you run the car hard for X amount of time and it causes the RDU to over heat it will warn the driver and become a front wheel drive car until the temperature is at an acceptable level.

Now there will be a maintenance interval and the system will also let you know when the RDU fluids need to be changed. I wouldn't worry about it unless you plan on modding the car.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts