Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks ago the ford.ca build site indicated that we got a winter wheel and tire set and a car cover as part of the standard RS price of $36k and change.

Well it looks like Ford has pulled the plug on those goodies, they no longer show up in the build features. So Ford just added about $2k to the price of the car (assuming you want to drive it in any temperatures below about 7 C). Anyone had a confirmation from their dealer?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Relax.... I'm certain it's still all included. The build and price configurators aren't always accurate. Go ask a dealer for the order guide ...that's the bible.

·
Registered
89 Posts
My dealer had said that there may be a winter tire incentive with the car. They won't really give a definitive answer until it lands though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
222 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
That's not the Canadian order guide.
Yeah I sort of saw that after, came from another post. Sorry about that but you sort of see the 18'' wheels at least for the winter package. I was told they were included even if we receive it during spring time. Canadian is all included options + winter tires. Just need to choose the color :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
My buddy owns the two Ford dealerships out here where I live in BC.
He has confirmed that the winter rim/tire package and car cover come with the car at the CDN price.
Not a chance you'll get this ride below msrp. They are marking up the other two RSs at this dealership another $10k over msrp due to the demand

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
My buddy owns the two Ford dealerships out here where I live in BC.
He has confirmed that the winter rim/tire package and car cover come with the car at the CDN price.
Not a chance you'll get this ride below msrp. They are marking up the other two RSs at this dealership another $10k over msrp due to the demand

Yes, the winter wheels/tire package for Canadians has been confirmed for a while! Care to name the dealer so we can tell our forum members to stay away? Others should take advantage of no ADM on the East Coast and drop ship orders. If a dealer charges a ADM shop somewhere else!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Yes but they are so nice about marking up and over charging for things. I love canada

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
10 Participants
Mxracer78
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing