Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Where do you take your RS for service ? Just hearing some horror stories from the Epping Ford Service where they are taking the cars out for a thrashing so not keen on taking my car around there.

Thanks in advance.

·
5,622 Posts
I'd offer you a service centre if you were in Sydney.
Am sure some Melbourne owners will chip in.
Best of luck.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey Guys,

Where do you take your RS for service ? Just hearing some horror stories from the Epping Ford Service where they are taking the cars out for a thrashing so not keen on taking my car around there.

Thanks in advance.
Ohh yer tell us more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
304 Posts
In the north-west suburbs, I know three of us had the headgasket replacement done at Essendon Ford. They are a decent-sized operation and had quite a few RS's in the saleyard at the time, so I imagine they have some experience servicing them. Sunbury Ford is nearest to me and I know one of the service managers there is an enthusiast who has an RS, which might augur well.

·
Registered
120 Posts
To be honest, ive given up on using Ford for servicing. The RS is my 2nd performance ford in a row and I am so over their lack luster service and attitude and I also had my pervious car thrashed by ford (seen by my own eyes) when he left the lot for the post service test drive. Ive dealt with several ford service centres now (because when one disappoints me I move to another) and from every single one I get the "im superior" attitude and speak to you in a condescending manner to some degree. If its any consolation if you insist on using Ford for servicing you can tell them not to test drive the car (and yes ive had a condensing lecture from that also) which resulted in me putting the clerk back in his place.

·
Registered
176 Posts
To be honest, ive given up on using Ford for servicing. The RS is my 2nd performance ford in a row and I am so over their lack luster service and attitude and I also had my pervious car thrashed by ford (seen by my own eyes) when he left the lot for the post service test drive. Ive dealt with several ford service centres now (because when one disappoints me I move to another) and from every single one I get the "im superior" attitude and speak to you in a condescending manner to some degree. If its any consolation if you insist on using Ford for servicing you can tell them not to test drive the car (and yes ive had a condensing lecture from that also) which resulted in me putting the clerk back in his place.
Yes there's another thread just written on this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts