Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what happened to them? I went there to buy headrests and the cupholder and the website is blank. They're parts request function is also disabled.

·
Premium Member
2,202 Posts
Confirmed the issue. I dunno whats going on. I was thinking probably they are on maintenance mode. Last time I ordered from them was around two months ago and it was fast enough that I got my order

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had this issue as well a couple weeks ago trying to order the euro roof rack. I emailed them and it turns out they shut down the parts request site and will no longer be selling outside the UK. Definitely unfortunate for all non-UK RS owners...

·
Registered
955 Posts
Just use a package forwarding service. I found that sometimes these guys are cheaper and they're always way more knowledgeable than some random guy at a dealership (or wrecking yard) in the UK about international shipping. But you should seriously consider getting everything purchased at one time and having the forwarder put everything in one big box.

No issues with the guys listed above, I ordered a radio fascia, buttons, and EU light switch from different vendors on ebay and their shipping was cheaper than the wrecking yard for just the fascia.

·
Premium Member
2,202 Posts
Just use a package forwarding service. I found that sometimes these guys are cheaper and they're always way more knowledgeable than some random guy at a dealership (or wrecking yard) in the UK about international shipping. But you should seriously consider getting everything purchased at one time and having the forwarder put everything in one big box.

No issues with the guys listed above, I ordered a radio fascia, buttons, and EU light switch from different vendors on ebay and their shipping was cheaper than the wrecking yard for just the fascia.
You are a God send!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I use a forwarding service for stuff I buy from Japan all the time, but the problem with Ford Parts UK now is nothing shows up. Maybe I'll need to VPN it.

·
Registered
955 Posts
You could just have them send you an invoice if it's going to a forwarder. If you're doing a forwarding service, consider getting some swag from the EU site. If so, I'd love to pitch in on shipping and grab a color-changing cup...

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I emailed them at the end of last week, haven't heard anything. This is going to be tricky.

I hopped on VPN to London, and... the site is still blank. Set up an IPSEC VPN hosted in the UK, still nothing.

Search query for centre console:

Navigating through menu to Instrument Cluster:

Reset vehicle selection:

Went over to the MK3 owners club forum (sup @nicklulu) and it appears they're more or less down for now. Maybe they're restructuring at the moment, but either way it seems like we're SOL for now.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
I emailed them at the end of last week, haven't heard anything. This is going to be tricky.

Went over to the MK3 owners club forum (sup @nicklulu) and it appears they're more or less down for now. Maybe they're restructuring at the moment, but either way it seems like we're SOL for now.
Please do keep us posted. Now that it is not as readily available, the want for me is sooo bad lol.

I've crawled around on uk ebay and there are a few standard mk3 ones, but they are all for RHD cars. Does anybody know the part numbers for the euro LHD version?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Please do keep us posted. Now that it is not as readily available, the want for me is sooo bad lol.

I've crawled around on uk ebay and there are a few standard mk3 ones, but they are all for RHD cars. Does anybody know the part numbers for the euro LHD version?
Unless you want to replace the whole console the RHD parts work just fine. I bought a used RHD center console off UK ebay and swapped the sliding arm rest and cup holders just fine. I even got international shipping for like $20. I was patient though and waited for at least three months before I found a good deal.

·
Premium Member
2,202 Posts

I hopped on VPN to London, and... the site is still blank. Set up an IPSEC VPN hosted in the UK, still nothing.

Search query for centre console:
View attachment 335063

Navigating through menu to Instrument Cluster:
View attachment 335064

Reset vehicle selection:
View attachment 335065

@SenderPiggins, SoUp!

@BigFatFlip , rofl! Now you want it worst cause you cant have it! (well, harder to have)

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Unless you want to replace the whole console the RHD parts work just fine. I bought a used RHD center console off UK ebay and swapped the sliding arm rest and cup holders just fine. I even got international shipping for like $20. I was patient though and waited for at least three months before I found a good deal.
Doi haha, for some reason I had it in my head that I needed the whole console to mount the cup holder and arm rests. Do you happen to have part numbers for both?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Doi haha, for some reason I had it in my head that I needed the whole console to mount the cup holder and arm rests. Do you happen to have part numbers for both?
I dont but I just kept searching mk3 focus center console till I found one in good shape and for a good price

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
About this Discussion
50 Replies
11 Participants
SenderPiggins
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing