Discussion Starter #604
Reactions: Si2RS and nicklulu

·
Registered
491 Posts

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Some tempting stuff there. These are the prices they normally are though, aren't they. Is it just "special" because there are more available at one time?
It's the same prices, it's special because they usually only sell these items in 1-2 day increments (one design every day) and you are able to buy a design you may have missed when previously released.

Side note: bought a couple of their masks a few weeks ago, not that happy with them. The designs are cool, but overall quality ain't that great imho (took 3 weeks to get, really thin material, fit baggy to my already fat face, ear hoops feel tight and make my ears sore, etc.)

·
Registered
491 Posts
It's the same prices, it's special because they usually only sell these items in 1-2 day increments (one design every day) and you are able to buy a design you may have missed when previously released.

Side note: bought a couple of their masks a few weeks ago, not that happy with them. The designs are cool, but overall quality ain't that great imho (took 3 weeks to get, really thin material, fit baggy to my already fat face, ear hoops feel tight and make my ears sore, etc.)
Yeah, masks are pretty hit or miss in my experience. I kinda have a long, skinny face, so all the ones I've bought pull down off my nose if I talk normal. I always go back to the janky one my girlfriend made me back when all this started. Haha!

Now to figure out the difference between a regular fitted tee (100% cotton) and tri-blend (50% poly/25% cotton/25% rayon)...

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Now to figure out the difference between a regular fitted tee (100% cotton) and tri-blend (50% poly/25% cotton/25% rayon)...
It's been a while since I've ordered, but from the ones I have gotten in the past, I find the regular fitted tee runs small (no duh) but is softer/more form fitting. The tri-blend material is thicker and less form fitting, but fits as regulard. I'm what you would call "husky" and typically get an XL tri-blend but bump up to a 2XL with the fitted.

·
Registered
491 Posts
It's been a while since I've ordered, but from the ones I have gotten in the past, I find the regular fitted tee runs small (no duh) but is softer/more form fitting. The tri-blend material is thicker and less form fitting, but fits as regulard. I'm what you would call "husky" and typically get an XL tri-blend but bump up to a 2XL with the fitted.
That's good to know! I'm more partial to fitted clothes, as I share a similar build to that of one Jack Skellington. Haha! So I'll just stick with the fitted. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,313 Posts

It's the Karabao blood dude.

I tried on the Mountune shirt i got a couple of weeks back. UK size is a tad smaller, so I ordered XXL.

The XL here in the states is till bigger than their XXL, at least it fits...barely 🤣

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
It's the Karabao blood dude.

I tried on the Mountune shirt i got a couple of weeks back. UK size is a tad smaller, so I ordered XXL.

The XL here in the states is till bigger than their XXL, at least it fits...barely 🤣
Karabao blood w/ American diet 😅 Running joke in the family is that our genes are used to plowing ricefields all day, so the sedentary lifestyle is taking its toll lol.

Regarding the euro-fit, I blame the ever present fat shaming... and "football" lol

·
Registered
491 Posts
My only regret not owning a Miata? Not being able to wear this shirt: No Worries IV :LOL:

601 - 612 of 612 Posts