Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 556 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those looking for American FoMoCo and Ford Performance swag:

The Ford Merchandise Store | Brand | Ford Performance

Here's the European swag link from the Ford Lifestyle Collection at: https://ford7.cwshops.com/en/special...ctions/ford-rs

Make sure to pick what you'd like to order.

Then you'll need to contact MYCyberGroup, GMHB, which is a German partner of the Ford Lifestyles Collection located in the UK.

Your POC there is Ramona and you'll need to send her an email at this new address: [email protected]

Actual address: Elsa-Brändström-Strasse 4, 68229 Mannheim, Germany

Phone number: +49 621 30 983-115

In the email give her the description, item/product number, and the quantity of each item that you want to order.

Let her know you're from FocusRS.org and she'll send you back an invoice of the items you ordered along with the PayPal account to send the money to.

They ship fast so depending where you are in the US you should expect the items within 4 days.

If ordered on a weekend you may add another day to the expected delivery.

My last order made it to me in just three days.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Need me some RS swag!

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
there was a minuscule amount of ST items in the store as it was, doubt there will be anything other then 2 items in there for the RS, they might have a Hat and Jacket, then remove the Jacket after a couple months

·
Super Moderator
15,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's looking like the FoRS will be swept up and under the Ford Performance brand.

I was rather disappointed with the FoST swag offerings.

Notice that the STOA items have dwindled way down also and still no mention of it continuing Spring of 2016.

·
Registered
849 Posts
After episode 7 of Re-birth of an Icon, I went looking for the sweater that Raj Nair was wearing. I was disappointed.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I want that haha...

EDIT: HOLY CRAP 90 Euros!

EDIT2: OK Euro's not as strong as I thought it was, but still!

Tell me how it fits when it gets in.
95 bucks right now. Got to have something for all the months of waiting!

·
Super Moderator
15,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Blue Carpet Event. Save 20% on purchases over $75 at the Ford Merchandise Store using the Promo Code: CARPET20. Offer ends 11/25/15 at 8:01pm Pacific Time.

·
Registered
969 Posts
My daughter in the UK ordered them from Germany and brought them over. Not sure you can get shipped direct to US yet. Worn it everyday!!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
591 Posts
I must have that blue coffee mug!

I tried placing an order, but there is no way to select "United Sates" from the counties list. I've emailed them asking if I can place an order with them and if they can correct the drop-down list to include the US.

·
Super Moderator
15,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I bought a Ford Performance jacket, polo shirt, and a hat. That 20% discount saved me the sales tax and shipping.

1 - 20 of 556 Posts
About this Discussion
555 Replies
176 Participants
nicklulu
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing