Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i gave a 2016 Ford focus Rs ans i love IT ,

I already modèles the car and on looking for a New goal whit this car i feel like i am at the end if the road.
I did lowering springs
Catback
Cobb stage 2
Midflaps :')
I am at 390hp
I would love to Do lapping one Day i was going to Do IT this Summers but with the corona i cant un Québec

Thanks for the help :)

·
Registered
465 Posts
Welcome and Congratulations!!!
Nitrous Blue is the best color, but I'm biased. Lol.

Watch that COBB Stage 2. There's been a few issues with the "off the shelf" tunes. Spend the extra on an custom e-tune. Stratified is Canadian too.

Reactions: nicklulu

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts
Welcome!

NB is one of the unique color you can get on the car.

The RS has a unlimited possibilities...... limited on how deep your pocket is.

Just talk to @mexrs !

Reactions: mexrs

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts
I would not repeat it ever again lol. Next time I just buy a car with hp I want oem .
ROFL!

Man, and you let me down... I was hyping you up dude!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Watch that COBB Stage 2. There's been a few issues with the "off the shelf" tunes. Spend the extra on an custom e-tune. Stratified is Canadian too.

I have a custom tune thanks for the advice rho :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whats would IT take to put a big turbo on the car m'y tuner says that its nesrly impossible the block juste cant take mode than 400hp

·
Registered
876 Posts
Hi i gave a 2016 Ford focus Rs ans i love IT ,

I already modèles the car and on looking for a New goal whit this car i feel like i am at the end if the road.
I did lowering springs
Catback
Cobb stage 2
Midflaps :')
I am at 390hp
I would love to Do lapping one Day i was going to Do IT this Summers but with the corona i cant un Québec

Thanks for the help :) View attachment 342332
You need real dampers, then you wont modify another thing. My car grip is pure insanity. This coming from 25 years of race dampers, so Im biased, LOL.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Whats would IT take to put a big turbo on the car m'y tuner says that its nesrly impossible the block juste cant take mode than 400hp
Your tuner is correct. At minimum you'll need a deck brace. A few BT users are on here with the 2.3 block, maybe one of them can chime in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts