Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
"Did They call the gold rabbit a cute car" in conclusion :) no wonder those guys are punching the dislike button so much.

·
Super Moderator
15,375 Posts
I can't wait to see this comparison from Evo:

087_evo220_focus_rs.jpg

There have been times when we’ve thought Volkswagen’s Golf R was unbeatable in the super-hatch class. Even family rivals such as Audi’s RS3 struggled to get close to the Wolfsburg wonder. But this was before Ford’s latest Focus RS came along. So this month we sent Henry Catchpole to Spain armed with an R and an RS3 to meet the RS, with the clear instruction to declare the best super-hatch money can buy.

evo 220 on sale now! ? tested: BMW M2, Pagani Huayra BC, Focus RS group test | Evo

·
Registered
215 Posts
I wonder why Audi won't bring the RS3 hatch to the US? I could live with the lesser handling because that interior is amazing. Put that interior in the Focus RS, and it'd be freaking perfect.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I wonder why Audi won't bring the RS3 hatch to the US? I could live with the lesser handling because that interior is amazing. Put that interior in the Focus RS, and it'd be freaking perfect.
When I had time to kill a while back (before I knew I was going to order a RS) I went to the Audi dealership in Arlington to look at a S3 they had. I ended up asking the salesman to pass a customer comment up the chain expressing interest in the S3 Sportback and stating that I would order one if it was offered, but that I wasn't interested in purchasing the sedan.

I doubt they cared higher up, but... Felt good to express that to them in some formal way.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Really? I cant stand the trend of making your cars look like they have an iPad sticking out of the dash. An then they filled the space where the display should be awkwardly with two air vents? i would have at least like to have seen a clean dash under display..
audi-s3-sedan-03-1024x682.jpg

·
5,582 Posts
Really? I cant stand the trend of making your cars look like they have an iPad sticking out of the dash. An then they filled the space where the display should be awkwardly with two air vents? i would have at least like to have seen a clean dash under display..
View attachment 5376
Wow.. That accelerator pedal looks absolutely huge like something you would find in an elevator lol

·
5,582 Posts
I can't wait to see this comparison from Evo:

There have been times when we’ve thought Volkswagen’s Golf R was unbeatable in the super-hatch class. Even family rivals such as Audi’s RS3 struggled to get close to the Wolfsburg wonder. But this was before Ford’s latest Focus RS came along. So this month we sent Henry Catchpole to Spain armed with an R and an RS3 to meet the RS, with the clear instruction to declare the best super-hatch money can buy.

evo 220 on sale now! ? tested: BMW M2, Pagani Huayra BC, Focus RS group test | Evo
My money is on the Ford focus RS hehehe
Looks like a mandatory read...
:)

·
5,582 Posts

·
5,582 Posts
Look at the picture again and thiiiinnnnk about it....... Camera angle.. Which side does the accelerator go on... What do many cars have to the left of the brake or clutch pedal.... Haha
Still for a foot rest it's huge.. And shiny and distracting

·
Registered
460 Posts
View attachment 5376
Those vents look like someone tried to give the car some tits.

·
Registered
451 Posts
For us Dinosaurs. There's Sync3 with speakers. I can converse with the best of them.

(Made me think of yo momma)
yo momma so old I told her to act her age and she died

·
Super Moderator
15,375 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
15 Participants
Lastdoughnut
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing