Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I mentioned I'd do this a while back and here it is! The "Rebirth of an Icon" series in one 43 minute 53 second video! Please enjoy!

EDIT: 02/19/2016 - Received copyright infringement notice on YouTube from Ford Motor Company. :/ Deleted the vid.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Rebirth of an Icon Series

So who on the forum has the skills to edit all 8 clips together and get rid of all the intros? If I did it would already be done!!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
861 Posts
beat me to it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
i was kinda let down with the last episode. geuss it could of been worse. I am happy Ford did make them though, all in all it was good stuff.

·
Registered
23 Posts
What do you guys think of the series? I think it could have been a bit better but it was something different; it was nice to see ford show how the development team worked throughout the process

·
Registered
197 Posts
I will say it is pretty good from Ford.
As a marketing stand point, the episode can divide better especially eps 7 and 8 seems to belong in one.
Ford wasn't really good at marketing advertisement (well, look at ford commercial compare to Nissan and VW, or higher class like Merc, Audi or BMW) , but seems like the new Marketing Director is pushing the marketing team and they came out driving events, better advertising campaigns ( like this RS one). So with that plus the whole One Ford thing, i am looking forward to the whole world realize how good Ford can be not just a "why buy a ford, its just a american car".

·
Registered
738 Posts
What do you guys think of the series? I think it could have been a bit better but it was something different; it was nice to see ford show how the development team worked throughout the process
After watching all of them, it seems spreading it over 8 episodes was a bit of a stretch. Some episodes were pretty good, others could have just been combined or have more content added. I feel like it was a summary of events where I was hoping for a little bit more detail and content, but I know they have their reasons for making it like they did. I'm just glad they did.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
This is awesome, thanks for doing this Josh.
No prob! Tried to make it as seamless as possible. I think I did ok. :D

Not sure how long it'll stay up though lol, there were two copyright claims against the video for music, but I disputed them, so we'll see. :)

·
Super Moderator
15,484 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So... I received a copyright infringement notice on YouTube from Ford Motor Company. :/ Deleted the vid.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 20 Posts