Ford Focus RS Forum banner

321 - 340 of 342 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #321
Sent you a PM I think? New to this forum and I am low IT tech so not sure if I did the PM correctly? Very interested in a used extended warranty.
Thx, Dave
Hey Dave, good talking to you the other day. Let me know when you're ready to get it wrapped up.

Best,
GWB

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just bought a 4 year 36k ESP on my out of original warranty RS. GWB made it super easy, price can't be beat.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Sent a PM 3 days ago.
just checking to see if this is still going on

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #325

·
Registered
34 Posts
Probably a dumb question but can you do plans on other fords? Have a 2017 super duty that I’m tossing around the idea of getting an extended warranty on.

·
Registered
8 Posts
GWB - We currently live in the US but are moving to Canada next year. If I get the extended warranty and service plan would they both be usable in Canada once I import the car? Thanks!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #328
Probably a dumb question but can you do plans on other fords? Have a 2017 super duty that I’m tossing around the idea of getting an extended warranty on.
Yes any vehicle pretty much.

GWB - We currently live in the US but are moving to Canada next year. If I get the extended warranty and service plan would they both be usable in Canada once I import the car? Thanks!
Yes, that's correct

·
Registered
27 Posts
Another +1 for GWB.

Amazingly fast service, excellent to work with, great pricing. Would highly recommend working with him for all of your warranty purchases, he will save you a TON of money.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #331
Another +1 for GWB.

Amazingly fast service, excellent to work with, great pricing. Would highly recommend working with him for all of your warranty purchases, he will save you a TON of money.
Thanks for your business Onyx, glad we could get you setup!

Huge thanks to @GreatWhiteBuffalo. He made everything so easy and explained it clearly. 10 mins and everything set up. Recommend and great appreciation to GWB! We are so lucky to have you in this forum.
Rory, it was a pleasure. Thank you for the business!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #333

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #335
Just got off the phone with Austin to get my Service Plan. Fantastic to work with and talk with! Highly suggest getting a plan, and getting it through him.
Thanks for the business!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I contacted Austin yesterday afternoon with questions about the warranty and he answered within minutes. We then spoke on the phone this morning and he got me all set up with my extended warranty and it took less than 10 min. Easy to deal with and super smooth process, I would highly recomend contacting him if you are considering extending your warranty. Thanks again Austin!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #337
I contacted Austin yesterday afternoon with questions about the warranty and he answered within minutes. We then spoke on the phone this morning and he got me all set up with my extended warranty and it took less than 10 min. Easy to deal with and super smooth process, I would highly recomend contacting him if you are considering extending your warranty. Thanks again Austin!
Thanks for the review and the business!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Big ‘thank you’ to Austin (GWB) for the help today. If you own one of these awesome cars you really do need the warranty. Highly recommend calling this young man. 5 Stars !!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #339
Big ‘thank you’ to Austin (GWB) for the help today. If you own one of these awesome cars you really do need the warranty. Highly recommend calling this young man. 5 Stars !!!
Thank you for the kind words and the business!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #340
If anyone is on the fence about an ESP I need your help! I need 5 more contracts by close of business today to win a contest! Let me know if I can help!

321 - 340 of 342 Posts