Ford Focus RS Forum banner

301 - 310 of 310 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #301
I was looking at the 5/60 originally, but thought the car would be under mileage by that time. Extending it for an extra year was only like $20. I bought a 6/60 plan from Austin. Super easy and smooth transaction. I will be coming back to him to get my extended warranty soon!

Austin, thanks for your help bud!
Another +1 for @GreatWhiteBuffalo . He set me up with a 6 year / 125k mile PremiumCARE plan at a fantastic price, so I can keep guiltlessly driving my RS up and down the eastern seaboard at will.

Thank you again Austin! My wife was starting to suggest that we start road-tripping in her car to keep miles off mine. shudders
Thank you both for you business! Drive on confidently!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Messaged GWB about the extended warranty for the RS, ended up with 6yr/ 100k mile warranty, he was very responsive and very easy and seamless to work with! Great guy would 100% recommend you send him a PM if you're interested. Thanks again!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #304
Messaged GWB about the extended warranty for the RS, ended up with 6yr/ 100k mile warranty, he was very responsive and very easy and seamless to work with! Great guy would 100% recommend you send him a PM if you're interested. Thanks again!
Thank you for your business, glad I could help.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #305
If anyone needs a ESP or EMP, I need to log as many as possible in the next 24hrs! I am WAY behind this month and need some help. Thanks!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #307
I'm interested. I've been putting it off but should get it done.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Ok just let me know how I can help!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Can you do all Fords? Friend has or is getting a Raptor would like to do this
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #309
Can you do all Fords? Friend has or is getting a Raptor would like to do this
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I can do pretty much any make/model

·
Registered
26 Posts
GWB
If you buy a used RS and it still has some time on the 3 year warranty, can you buy a Ford Extended warranty as the second owner?
TIA

301 - 310 of 310 Posts