Ford Focus RS Forum banner

301 - 320 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #301
I was looking at the 5/60 originally, but thought the car would be under mileage by that time. Extending it for an extra year was only like $20. I bought a 6/60 plan from Austin. Super easy and smooth transaction. I will be coming back to him to get my extended warranty soon!

Austin, thanks for your help bud!
Another +1 for @GreatWhiteBuffalo . He set me up with a 6 year / 125k mile PremiumCARE plan at a fantastic price, so I can keep guiltlessly driving my RS up and down the eastern seaboard at will.

Thank you again Austin! My wife was starting to suggest that we start road-tripping in her car to keep miles off mine. shudders
Thank you both for you business! Drive on confidently!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Messaged GWB about the extended warranty for the RS, ended up with 6yr/ 100k mile warranty, he was very responsive and very easy and seamless to work with! Great guy would 100% recommend you send him a PM if you're interested. Thanks again!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #304
Messaged GWB about the extended warranty for the RS, ended up with 6yr/ 100k mile warranty, he was very responsive and very easy and seamless to work with! Great guy would 100% recommend you send him a PM if you're interested. Thanks again!
Thank you for your business, glad I could help.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #305
If anyone needs a ESP or EMP, I need to log as many as possible in the next 24hrs! I am WAY behind this month and need some help. Thanks!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #307
I'm interested. I've been putting it off but should get it done.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Ok just let me know how I can help!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Can you do all Fords? Friend has or is getting a Raptor would like to do this
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #309
Can you do all Fords? Friend has or is getting a Raptor would like to do this
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I can do pretty much any make/model

·
Registered
31 Posts
GWB
If you buy a used RS and it still has some time on the 3 year warranty, can you buy a Ford Extended warranty as the second owner?
TIA

·
Registered
6 Posts
GWB
If you buy a used RS and it still has some time on the 3 year warranty, can you buy a Ford Extended warranty as the second owner?
TIA
Yes, as long as the title doesn't have a buyback or (presumably) a salvage on it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Simple, easy, quick, no pressure. All the good things when trying to buy something. GWB was super easy to work with and made the transaction smooth and quick. Bumped out my 3year/36k mile that ends in just two days to a 5yr/75k mile. Emailed me all of my paperwork after it was complete and now i can relax knowing i am covered.
Thanks again GWB.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #316
GWB
TIA
Yes, can add one pretty much anytime but pricing differs

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #317
Well that was an easy purchase. Thanks @GreatWhiteBuffalo for the great deal.
Simple, easy, quick, no pressure. All the good things when trying to buy something. GWB was super easy to work with and made the transaction smooth and quick. Bumped out my 3year/36k mile that ends in just two days to a 5yr/75k mile. Emailed me all of my paperwork after it was complete and now i can relax knowing i am covered.
Thanks again GWB.
Thank you all for your business!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #319
Just bought a 100,000 mile, 8 year, ESP from GWB. I am now covered for the next 5 years on my daily driver. It was easy and I am glad it is done. Thanks again GWB!!
Thank you for your business, and support!

·
Registered
2 Posts
STILL SELLING ESP/EMP AS OF 1/1/2020
& will continue until I quit or am fired! lol :D

Hey Guys,
I saw some of you talking about extended warranties for the RS. I am a Finance Manager at a dealer, I finance cars and sell warranties all day, every day. I cannot recommend a warranty enough, especially on this car due to its unique nature and performance equipment (Price of just parts on the RDU is more than most of the higher mileage ESPs).
As of now the RS is under the same pricing as normal Focus so you get RS coverage at SE pricing. Your selling dealer is going to try to sell you a warranty, and I've seen lots of you guys talking about dealers online warranty websites. We all have the same dealer costs from Ford, and I am selling them with just $10 in markup (so I don't get fired lol) whilst your dealer will try to charge you up-to $2000 in markup.

We can take care of everything by phone/email/mail, the warranty is 100% Ford, serviceable at any Ford/Lincoln dealer in the USA, Canada, Mexico, & Puerto Rico.. You can pay with Credit/Debit Card, or mail a check back with your signed contract.

Price list, FAQ's and links to information are below!
Give me a PM if you would like to get the ball rolling and help a fellow RS owner make his next payment!

Best,
-GWB

P.S. PLEASE DO NOT USE MY GENEROSITY AS A NEGOTIATING TOOL WITH YOUR DEALER! I HELP YOU, YOU HELP ME.

FAQS
Q: How can I buy this from you?
A: You have to have taken delivery of your car, then PM with your selected plan and options/deductibles, Full Name, Address, E-mail, Phone #, VIN, & Current Miles. After that I will give you instructions to finish up the paperwork.

Q: What’s the price on the ESP?
A: There are many different time, mileage, and deductible options, please refer to the price list link below.

Q: Are you legit?
A: Yes, I’m legit. I have many satisfied members that can vouch for me in this thread.

Q: Is this a Ford warranty?
A: Yes, this is a Ford Protect ESP or EMP. 100% Ford backed, Ford Parts, Ford Service.

Q: How long do I have to purchase?
A: From in service date of car (when it was sold new) you have 3yrs/36k to purchase a “New Car ESP”, after that it becomes a “Used Car ESP” and prices and program changes, I can still help, just PM me. This plan starts the day you purchased new or when it was sold new, so it is giving you a total time/mileage covered. IE: 7yr/100k = 7 years from the day your car was sold new and up-to 100k miles.

Q: How do Mods affect this ESP?
A: Mods affect this ESP the same way your factory warranty is affected by mods, but the plan covers MUCH more than your powertrain. Take into consideration all the high tech & electrical features that will still be covered under the ESP.

Links to Information:
MY PRICE LIST
MAINTENANCE PRICE LIST
Ford Protect Extended Service and Maintenance
Brochures:
PremiumCARE Extended Service Plan
Premium Maintenance Plan
Copy of Contracts:
ESP
EMP
Thank you for your business, and support!
Sent you a PM I think? New to this forum and I am low IT tech so not sure if I did the PM correctly? Very interested in a used extended warranty.
Thx, Dave

301 - 320 of 346 Posts