Ford Focus RS Forum banner

261 - 280 of 317 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #262
Thank you SO much!
Very happy to have an actual Ford ESP now.

You're the best!
Thank you for the business! Glad I could help.

GWB

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #263

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Wish you had access to Canadian market plans!

Bought mine last week on Feb.28th just before the prices yearly adjustement. 8years/150000km extended service plan.

Chartrand Ford has it near cost for anyone in the Montreal area, other dealers quotes 500-1000$cad more...just call Chartrand first!

Anywhere else have multiple dealers quote this may influence your choice. Was not going for the bigger/longer plan until I got the better quotes!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #265
It just let me quote a Canadian truck so I might be able to, just fair warning it might not let me register the ESP after payment so I may have to refund you.

Best,
GWB

Wish you had access to Canadian market plans!

Bought mine last week on Feb.28th just before the prices yearly adjustement. 8years/150000km extended service plan.

Chartrand Ford has it near cost for anyone in the Montreal area, other dealers quotes 500-1000$cad more...just call Chartrand first!

Anywhere else have multiple dealers quote this may influence your choice. Was not going for the bigger/longer plan until I got the better quotes!

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
It just let me quote a Canadian truck so I might be able to, just fair warning it might not let me register the ESP after payment so I may have to refund you.

Best,
GWB
PM’d you with some info, curious to see if your quote is much lower, than I might consider giving it a try!

Thanks!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #270
Hey guys, I'm headed out to Colorado for a much needed vacation tomorrow, I'll be back on 4/23 hopefully with an inbox full of warranty purchase requests!

Best,
GWB

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does anyone know why on Ford's protect site when one might enter a valid VIN number (according to the Window Sticker) it states "This is not a recognied VIN". I went to the Ford Protect website.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Is the price list doc updated with current pricing, and do you have pricing for fiesta st's as well?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #276
Does anyone know why on Ford's protect site when one might enter a valid VIN number (according to the Window Sticker) it states "This is not a recognied VIN". I went to the Ford Protect website.
Cuz they're websites suck lol. If you need help with something warranty wise just PM me.

YGPM 7yr/100k
Huh? lol

Is the price list doc updated with current pricing, and do you have pricing for fiesta st's as well?
Yes price list is up to date. For fiesta's I would manually quote, I don't have a spreadsheet made- just PM me.

+1 on the FiST pls.
Pm me

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Sorry, meant You Got Private Messages (YGPM). You know like, like You Got Mail! Lol, sorry will follow up on the PM you sent me after my move.

261 - 280 of 317 Posts