Ford Focus RS Forum banner

Ford Extended Service Plan Pricing

144K views 426 replies 196 participants last post by  Bowling 
#1 · (Edited)
Unfortunately, After 6+ years of loyal service, I have quit my position at my former dealership due to coworker, management, and owner behavior, disrespect, and ungratefulness.
I CANNOT recommend to do business with them at this time.
There are other online ESP websites that offer similar pricing (Flood Ford, Lombard Ford, etc)

If you need to cancel your ESP/EMP that you bought from me call/email Tony Fotenos 540-317-7800 tfotenos@battlefieldauto.com (phone will go to Battlefield Toyota, that is correct).

Thank you all for your years of support and business, it was always about helping my fellow RS owners out.

I wish you all the best!
GWB (Austin Berry)

Hey Guys,
I saw some of you talking about extended warranties for the RS. I am a Finance Manager at a dealer, I finance cars and sell warranties all day, every day. I cannot recommend a warranty enough, especially on this car due to its unique nature and performance equipment (Price of just parts on the RDU is more than most of the higher mileage ESPs).
As of now the RS is under the same pricing as normal Focus so you get RS coverage at SE pricing. Your selling dealer is going to try to sell you a warranty, and I've seen lots of you guys talking about dealers online warranty websites. We all have the same dealer costs from Ford, and I am selling them with just $10 in markup (so I don't get fired lol) whilst your dealer will try to charge you up-to $2000 in markup.

We can take care of everything by phone/email/mail, the warranty is 100% Ford, serviceable at any Ford/Lincoln dealer in the USA, Canada, Mexico, & Puerto Rico.. You can pay with Credit/Debit Card, or mail a check back with your signed contract.

Price list, FAQ's and links to information are below!
Give me a PM if you would like to get the ball rolling and help a fellow RS owner make his next payment!

Best,
-GWB

P.S. PLEASE DO NOT USE MY GENEROSITY AS A NEGOTIATING TOOL WITH YOUR DEALER! I HELP YOU, YOU HELP ME.

FAQS
Q: How can I buy this from you?
A: You have to have taken delivery of your car, then PM with your selected plan and options/deductibles, Full Name, Address, E-mail, Phone #, VIN, & Current Miles. After that I will give you instructions to finish up the paperwork.

Q: What’s the price on the ESP?
A: There are many different time, mileage, and deductible options, please refer to the price list link below.

Q: Are you legit?
A: Yes, I’m legit. I have many satisfied members that can vouch for me in this thread.

Q: Is this a Ford warranty?
A: Yes, this is a Ford Protect ESP or EMP. 100% Ford backed, Ford Parts, Ford Service.

Q: How long do I have to purchase?
A: From in service date of car (when it was sold new) you have 3yrs/36k to purchase a “New Car ESP”, After that there is a grace period of 5mos/5k miles with a $200 surcharge. After that it becomes a “Used Car ESP” and prices and program changes, I can still help, just PM me. This plan starts the day you purchased new or when it was sold new, so it is giving you a total time/mileage covered. IE: 7yr/100k = 7 years from the day your car was sold new and up-to 100k miles.

Q: How do Mods affect this ESP?
A: Mods affect this ESP the same way your factory warranty is affected by mods, but the plan covers MUCH more than your powertrain. Take into consideration all the high tech & electrical features that will still be covered under the ESP.

Links to Information:
MY PRICE LIST
MAINTENANCE PRICE LIST
Ford Protect Extended Service and Maintenance
Brochures:
Ford Premium Care ESP - Brochure
Ford Premium Maintenance EMP - Brochure
Copy of Contracts:
ESP Contract
EMP Contract

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
The pricing is going to be different for Canadian dealers, nothing against ya I just wouldn't want to get you a Service Plan you can't use.

When you say "above cost" how does that compare to prices from lombard and ziegler?
They are very close to cost as well, their warranty price quotes usually use interior/exterior light delete to make cost seem lower.

#17 ·
I'll do the same for Maintenance, $10 over. PM me and let me know time/mileage/intervals, (I.E. 7yr/100k/7500k changes)

#9 ·
2 questions:

What is the light delete?

Does the deductible apply any time you bring it in for diagnostics? Or do you pay for the diagnostic and then pay for the deductible? I don't want to pay $100 every time I think something could be wrong and want to get it checked just to find out things are ok.

On the same token, would a $0 deductible imply diagnostics are free?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#10 ·
Can't comment on light delete but as far as diag goes that is up to your dealer. If they find nothing then they really can't make a claim so even with a 0 ded they may choose to charge you. As far as if they do find something the ext warranty should cover everything, this is where a good one comes in though as some do not cover diag, this one will and should cover any additional extra charges. You run into more issues if you buy a warranty when your new warranty is over as coverage lessens.

If you have a ded plan it is best to make a claim when you have multiple issues, better for every one really, Techs, dealer, writer and of course the owner.

#16 ·
(If this isn't allowed by admins, you stink lol)
Hey Guys, I saw some of you talking about extended warranties for the RS. I am a Finance Manager at a dealer, my job is to get you approved and sell you a warranty. I cannot recommend a warranty enough, especially on this car due to its unique nature and performance equipment. As of now the RS is under the same pricing as normal Focus until Ford changes pricing in October. (I suspect prices will skyrocket or become ineligible like all the other specialty vehicles) Your selling dealer is going to try to sell you a warranty and I've seen lots of you guys talking about dealers online warranty websites. We all have the same cost on warranties therefore I'm offering these with special pricing, $10 above cost to all Forum members. Send PM for price list!

We can take care of everything by phone/email/mail, the warranty is 100% Ford, serviceable at any Ford/Lincoln dealer in the USA & Canada. (pricing only good for US customers) You can pay with Credit/Debit Card, also have 0% APR financing upto 24mos with 10% down (there is a fee from the finance company so price would need to be adjusted) Give me a PM if you would like to get the ball rolling and help a fellow RS owner make his next payment!

Best,

-GWB
PM Sent sir...

#19 ·
@GreatWhiteBuffalo just spent 40 minutes with me answering every ridiculous question I could think of.
I'm just mad I can't get my warranty until the car arrives.

Case and point, the buffalo is a good dude and if I'm going to give someone money I'll be happy to give it to him.

#20 ·
I appreciate that buddy, I'll be glad to sell just a fraction of you guys!

#28 ·
Don't even need that to quote. But to complete the ESP paperwork you must have taken delivery

#32 · (Edited)
This may be a dumb question but I don't normally buy extended warranty so I'm not aware...do these add the stated years/mileage to the original warranty or run parallel to it? If I purchase a 8 year 100k warranty will my car basically be covered for 11 years and 130k miles or just 8 years and 100k? How does this work in relation to the longer power train warranty? @GreatWhiteBuffalo

#37 ·
I've quoted over 100 people, only sold a few since not many people have cars lol

#39 ·
Yooooooo! @GreatWhiteBuffalo is LEGIT! Process was super easy. Got a 7yr/100k mile warranty for just over $1200 (Premium Care bumper to bumper with $100 deductible after factory warranty runs out). Just contact him, give him the info he needs, pay over the phone and he will send you the contract to sign with a prepaid return envelope included. Definitely recommend. DO NOT wait for the price increase!

Again, this is legit!

#43 · (Edited)
#49 ·
(If this isn't allowed by admins, you stink lol)
Hey Guys, I saw some of you talking about extended warranties for the RS. I am a Finance Manager at a dealer, my job is to get you approved and sell you a warranty. I cannot recommend a warranty enough, especially on this car due to its unique nature and performance equipment. As of now the RS is under the same pricing as normal Focus until Ford changes pricing in October. (I suspect prices will skyrocket or become ineligible like all the other specialty vehicles) Your selling dealer is going to try to sell you a warranty and I've seen lots of you guys talking about dealers online warranty websites. We all have the same cost on warranties therefore I'm offering these with special pricing, $10 above cost to all Forum members. Send PM for price list!

We can take care of everything by phone/email/mail, the warranty is 100% Ford, serviceable at any Ford/Lincoln dealer in the USA & Canada. (pricing only good for US customers) You can pay with Credit/Debit Card, also have 0% APR financing upto 24mos with 10% down (there is a fee from the finance company so price would need to be adjusted) Give me a PM if you would like to get the ball rolling and help a fellow RS owner make his next payment!

Best,

-GWB
Hey GWB,
Are you offering maintenance plans as well? If so, what does the pricing look like?

#50 ·
Yes, just depends on time/mileage they are a lot more expensive than the ESP's because they cover all your servicing. Shoot me a PM with how long/how many miles and I'll give you a quote

#54 ·
I aim to please! Glad we could get you all set up

#59 ·
Hey Everyone! Just wanted to give this thread a bump, we're having quite a slow month here at the dealership therefore if anyone has been on the fence about and ESP or EMP please help me help you! Shoot me a PM if you have any questions!

Best,
GWB

#60 ·
What if we don't have the car yet but want to get in before the "October price increase". Lots of us already have our cars built but seem to keep missing the boat to get them here.
Can you do it with just a VIN number, or do we have to physically own the car? Thanks for your help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.