Ford Focus RS Forum banner

Ford Dealer Hailing From VA!

4K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  GreatWhiteBuffalo 
#1 ·
Hey Guys, I'm a Ford dealer here in VA and I personally own a 2014 Ford Focus ST. I anxiously await the arrival of the Focus RS just as much as you guys do. I currently help guys in my local club with purchasing and dealer issues with an inside point of view.
I will hopefully be the first Ford dealer in the US to personally own a Focus RS and will keep everyone updated on pricing and availability as much as I can.
I hope to be the premier RS dealer on the East Coast as long as upper management and Ford plays ball.
Any questions that you have feel free to drop a comment or send a PM.

Thanks!

#2 ·
Just help us avoid paying dealer mark up. I avoided it on both my STi's and hope to pay as close to invoice as possiable

#3 ·
Invoice isn't going to happen on the first year RS' but sticker, maybe. I'm going to do the best I can its up to the allocation numbers from Ford

#5 ·
Hmm, Virginia isn't too far away. If I can't get sticker or lower here, I may take a trip down.

Tappin with my Galaxy S6

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.