Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I'm a Ford dealer here in VA and I personally own a 2014 Ford Focus ST. I anxiously await the arrival of the Focus RS just as much as you guys do. I currently help guys in my local club with purchasing and dealer issues with an inside point of view.
I will hopefully be the first Ford dealer in the US to personally own a Focus RS and will keep everyone updated on pricing and availability as much as I can.
I hope to be the premier RS dealer on the East Coast as long as upper management and Ford plays ball.
Any questions that you have feel free to drop a comment or send a PM.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Just help us avoid paying dealer mark up. I avoided it on both my STi's and hope to pay as close to invoice as possiable

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just help us avoid paying dealer mark up. I avoided it on both my STi's and hope to pay as close to invoice as possiable
Invoice isn't going to happen on the first year RS' but sticker, maybe. I'm going to do the best I can its up to the allocation numbers from Ford

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hmm, Virginia isn't too far away. If I can't get sticker or lower here, I may take a trip down.

Tappin with my Galaxy S6

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
any info on when we can order
Order guides and pricing guides should be released within the next 2-3 weeks, and order banks will hopefully open Late October.... Hopefully. Lol

-Austin

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Order guides and pricing guides should be released within the next 2-3 weeks, and order banks will hopefully open Late October.... Hopefully. Lol

-Austin
You should have gotten your allocations numbers by now...we did. Also ordered banks open 10/12.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You should have gotten your allocations numbers by now...we did. Also ordered banks open 10/12.
No allocations have been sent yet

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
10 Participants
GreatWhiteBuffalo
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing