Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone thinks it's a tad heresy, but I actually do not like the oval ford badges. Does anyone know if someone has made some kind of delete for the left-over pocket when you remove the ford badge? i want to remove the badge and oval pocket completely

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
You’re in the hot rod arena of “hooding & decking” and my personal favorites, “shaving & frenching!” We’ll save that for another day...
I’ve never seen such a product. I’m sure your favorite body shop could bondo & spray. Go to a car show and ask around, there’s always “somebody” everybody knows about, who is capable.
Good idea though, now you’ve got me thinking.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Not sure if anyone thinks it's a tad heresy, but I actually do not like the oval ford badges. Does anyone know if someone has made some kind of delete for the left-over pocket when you remove the ford badge? i want to remove the badge and oval pocket completely
Yep, would like to delete mine as well. Like snap in a flat piece of the same color as the car. Haven't seen anything like it yet.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Check out billet badges, I'm thinking of getting custom black designs to blend with the shadow black. They'll customize it however you like.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Shadow black here and I ran 6-7 coats of black plasti-dip over and I think it looks great. Subtle enough to look at it twice to notice the badge, but when you see it blacked out it has a great look.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I used a matte carbon fiber overlay and cut around the oval with an xacto knife after they were on there. There’s just a hint of the “Ford” raised up to catch in the light, which is also when the carbon fiber threading is most obvious. Especially on the black RS – it looks hot!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Why would you waste your money doing that? Just ignore it man.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts