1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
376 Posts
Did it but the one at the end wasn't the one I made. Lol oh well, maybe I'll see my name on the billboard before I see my RS

·
Registered
46 Posts
Mine would say:

The Ford Engineers spent 3 years and countless hours to come up with a low cost high performance vehicle worthy of the RS badge. Just so Ford dealerships could gouge their customers while saying "We don't agree with the Ford concept for the Focus RS".

·
Registered
555 Posts
Ok I tried it...made 2, one for the Miami and other DC
VWvTd6Z8e.jpg Vy0lD6WLg.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,306 Posts
Ford design thing, you can design a bill board and select a city and they may show in on one of these electronic bill boards and if they do, they will take a picture and email it to you. Your design may only remain up just long enough for the picture before they move on to the next one in the queue, so don't plan on actually seeing it, even if you live near the bill board.

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
The design program is very limited kind of fun, for a couple of minutes. I am not sure what going live means and for how long, becuase both of my design attempts went live.

YMMV,

MidCow3

·
Registered
555 Posts
Went public after midnight in Miami....wish I knew someone there:D 6977_mia009000sccppc.jpg

1 - 20 of 34 Posts