Votes: 27 12.6%
  • RS2, sunroof, forged wheels

Votes: 54 25.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Basicly, just an idea to see what the most common builds are that may run into getting skipped for supply reasons allowing orders selected for scheduling to move up on the build date to keep the lines moving. Granted, no idea on the supply, but more for entertainment and time fill at this point.

Also, this is targeted to the US market, as such does not include options in EU and we already know the config for Canada.

Make sure to vote in the poll and don't forget that there's a spreadsheet here:

courtesy @Ginger

http://www.focusrs.org/forum/11-focus-rs-purchasing/2027-compiled-order-info-list.html

·
Super Moderator
15,469 Posts
Dang it, once again I thought I was purchasing what no one would be only to find out quite a few are doing the same.

·
Registered
459 Posts
RS2 No Sun Roof and Forged wheels=Max performance !!!!

·
Registered
416 Posts
RS2 No Sun Roof and Forged wheels=Max performance !!!!
Not quite... RS2 adds extra weight in the form of electronic seat controls/servos, and various heating elements.

->Coming from a guy who got RS2, Standard Wheels, and Sunroof, because I will be driving mine every day and I LOVE sunroofs.

·
Registered
235 Posts
In Canada we have no choice, well other than the colour.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Nice to see i'm in the 6 percent group. haha

·
Registered
457 Posts
I went fully loaded! RS2, Sunroof, rims & cup2's

I just figured with it being the first RS on US soil, it might as well be the best one Ford offered (i.e.:max out with every available option)

After all, with this most likely becoming a collector vehicle, the more optioned out a vehicle is, the higher the value.

That and I just wanted a fully maxed out RS!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Base for me with no sunroof. Hopefully the blue doesn't add too much weight. Considering there is a good chance this car will wind up with a cage in it and only half an interior I went with the lightest package possible.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Base for me with no sunroof. Hopefully the blue doesn't add too much weight. Considering there is a good chance this car will wind up with a cage in it and only half an interior I went with the lightest package possible.
Thats why I chose mine that way. I like your style. Light as possible with the exception of the wheels.

·
Registered
653 Posts
RS2, Sunroof, and OEM wheels... why?

RS2 because, while I must admit I was in the "heated seats are stupid" camp for years, after having enjoyed them for the past several months I don't think I can go without, feels so damn good on my back!

Sunroof because, they rock, and I'm not (honesty isn't always the most flattering) a good enough driver to exceed the limits of this car even with alllllllllll that additional weight up so darn high!

OEM wheels because, I'll buy yours when you replace them :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts