Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm just starting to look into selling my RS. I just haven't got enough use out of it. Looking for around 30K. If anyone's looking for a (near) new RS for a lot less than new, give me a shout. I should add it's still under factory warranty until around the end of the year, and has an extended warranty until 100K. Condition is as good as you'd expect for only 6700 miles. 20190329_122315.jpg

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
I hear these have head gasket problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,264 Posts
Base (RS1) package? Moonroof, I'm guessing no, but can't be sure it's not just out of angle of camera? Still on the MPSS tires I would guess, also guessing the base wheel and tires are included with the car in addition to the winter wheels and tires? Looks like mud flags were maybe added, are they staying on it?

More details and pics should help. Steering wheel is a semi-common problem area, pics of that. Have problem with B-pillar rattle?

To be clear, I'm not a potential buyer.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Does the Kong come with it? :D JK, my dog loves those. Good luck with the sale, looks well-cared for. Sorry you're leaving the RS fold.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
Grimlock
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing