·
5,582 Posts
Congratz on the sale @Nauli
We'll miss you..

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thanks guys....I will get the new owner on to this forum. So a dilemma now as to what to replace it with. My GF and I will hopefully be living together soon, so we might sell her car (2016 Focus Trend) and get something we can both drive....but will need to be auto as she doesn't drive a manual. Considering things like Audi S3, BMW 240i etc....she wants something "Euro"! Has been good to be on the forum for the last 3+ years and sad to see the blue car go....will be the first time since 2012/13 that I haven't owned a Focus RS.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thanks guys....I will get the new owner on to this forum. So a dilemma now as to what to replace it with. My GF and I will hopefully be living together soon, so we might sell her car (2016 Focus Trend) and get something we can both drive....but will need to be auto as she doesn't drive a manual. Considering things like Audi S3, BMW 240i etc....she wants something "Euro"! Has been good to be on the forum for the last 3+ years and sad to see the blue car go....will be the first time since 2012/13 that I haven't owned a Focus RS.
Golf R seems to be a lot of people's choice when manual is out of the question?

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Golf R seems to be a lot of people's choice when manual is out of the question?
Nah have driven a couple and find them a bit boring.....and GF doesn't want a hatch

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Nah, not interested in Evo's...plus I want something newer.
Anyway, problem solved....got a demo Audi S3 with performance pack and just over 3000 km on the clock at an excellent price.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have been off the forum for a while.
Enjoy your S3. The double cluctch box in that I'd imagine is great!

If you ever want someone to go for a drive with let us know.. you can bring the Delta, Ill bring something else Italian.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I have been off the forum for a while.
Enjoy your S3. The double cluctch box in that I'd imagine is great!

If you ever want someone to go for a drive with let us know.. you can bring the Delta, Ill bring something else Italian.
Haha...hi Rob...haven't seen you for a while on here! The S3 is a very nice drive....obviously not as exciting as the RS but much nicer ride quality. One plan when I sold the RS was to buy a pristine Mk2 I looked at but that changed....GF & I decided to cut back the "fleet" from 5 to 4 so we needed a car we would both drive and enjoy...since she doesn't drive a manual the S3 was a no brainer....unfortunately an RS3 was out of our budget. We ran the Integrale in Targa South West a few weeks ago...it went well until a burst coolant hose with 2 stages to go! The Alpine is still in the paint shop getting its resto.....I still may take you up on storage if you have space available in the next few months!

TSW 1.jpg

·
Registered
45 Posts
Haha...hi Rob...haven't seen you for a while on here! The S3 is a very nice drive....obviously not as exciting as the RS but much nicer ride quality. One plan when I sold the RS was to buy a pristine Mk2 I looked at but that changed....GF & I decided to cut back the "fleet" from 5 to 4 so we needed a car we would both drive and enjoy...since she doesn't drive a manual the S3 was a no brainer....unfortunately an RS3 was out of our budget. We ran the Integrale in Targa South West a few weeks ago...it went well until a burst coolant hose with 2 stages to go! The Alpine is still in the paint shop getting its resto.....I still may take you up on storage if you have space available in the next few months!

View attachment 328982
Thats a great looking car! Is the left rear airborne in that pic?
Shame about your coolant issue but still must of been a good drive.

Re storage let us know closer to the time, you have my email.
Cheers

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Thats a great looking car! Is the left rear airborne in that pic?
Shame about your coolant issue but still must of been a good drive.

Re storage let us know closer to the time, you have my email.
Cheers
Thanks Rob...and yep, left rear wheel off the ground...

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
11 Participants
Nauli
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing