Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

As per the title, my 2016 Nitrous Blue RS with forged wheel pack is up for sale, so if you know anybody in WA who's looking for one send them my way.
One owner from new, just over 16,000 km, meticulously cared for. Has had the HG replacement but the pre replacement pressure test was fine.Still under new car warranty.
Almost $8000 worth of extras including:
Additional OEM forged rim to use as a full size spare
Milltek catback exhaust with valve
Full window tint
Maxton front splitter and rear spoiler and rear spoiler cap
Rally Armor mudflaps
JCR low driver's seat rail
Additional OE forged rim to use as a spare
Trufit moulded 3D floor mats with RS logo
Stubby roof aerial
OE Ford weather shields
DMB gel RS inlays

·
5,582 Posts
Looks mint. Sad to see you go.
:thumbsup:
Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Paolo....time to move in a slightly different direction....no rush to sell though....if it doesn't I'll keep it.

·
Premium Member
2,206 Posts
One of the more cleaner RS i seen the forums.

Curious what you getting next

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well as per my sig, as well as the RS I also have a '69 Alpine A110 and a '90 Delta Integrale....the A110 is being refurbished and the Integrale is being prepped for historic tarmac rallying....all this costs $$. I don't drive the RS all that much and I miss my old MK2 RS. So if I could sell the MK3 and find a decent MK2 then I could put some cash towards the two historics. We will see how it goes....and if it doesn't sell I will be happy to keep it.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Well as per my sig, as well as the RS I also have a '69 Alpine A110 and a '90 Delta Integrale....the A110 is being refurbished and the Integrale is being prepped for historic tarmac rallying....all this costs $$. I don't drive the RS all that much and I miss my old MK2 RS. So if I could sell the MK3 and find a decent MK2 then I could put some cash towards the two historics. We will see how it goes....and if it doesn't sell I will be happy to keep it.
Ahhh, the Lancia Delta Integrale - one of my faves and a keeper for sure. If only I had more room! The RS Mark 2 was a great car that Ford put everything into at the time. Whilst the Mark3 has been somewhat diluted with its greater production volume, I believe that one day it too will achieve collector status, no matter the kms or the condition. Although this may be sooner than we think with governments pushing for targeted sales of electric vehicles at 50 percent of vehicle sales in the relatively near future. Gives me the jitters. Good luck and no doubt fun times ahead.....

·
Registered
933 Posts
Good luck with the sale Nauli. I actually sold mine in Feb for similar reasons. Had another project that came along and couldn't justify having two cars that I never drive. Whilst I do miss the RS, my new project/toy is awesome.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Good luck with the sale Nauli. I actually sold mine in Feb for similar reasons. Had another project that came along and couldn't justify having two cars that I never drive. Whilst I do miss the RS, my new project/toy is awesome.

Cheers
Thanks FASTIR.....and the new project is...? (Subaru??)............

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Additional info (forgot about the spare forged rim) and price drop....

·
Registered
933 Posts
Thanks FASTIR.....and the new project is...? (Subaru??)............
No mate, although a big Subaru fan I decided it was time to live my boyhood dream and go old school. Have been chasing a GT Capri for a while and when this one came up from a friend of the family with a great history, I couldn't pass it up. Also having a tough as 302 Windsor slotted in with a tricked up C4 and nine inch diff just sorta sealed the deal.

image.jpg

·
5,582 Posts
Ford capri....
Lovely car.
How's that carburetor going @FASTIR 555 ?
Brings back memories.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No mate, although a big Subaru fan I decided it was time to live my boyhood dream and go old school. Have been chasing a GT Capri for a while and when this one came up from a friend of the family with a great history, I couldn't pass it up. Also having a tough as 302 Windsor slotted in with a tricked up C4 and nine inch diff just sorta sealed the deal.

View attachment 327028
Superb! A friend of mine has 2 Capri Perana replicas (one now sold) that he uses in tarmac rallies....the one he kept has the full Cologne body kit and A LOT of power...

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump...price drop

·
Registered
81 Posts
Sorry to thread crap, but the Capri brings back memories, same configuration too... 302 Windsor, C4 with a 9". Body was rough but endup selling for $6000 back in the day.... Never saw that car again after it rolled out the drive way....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SOLD..................

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
11 Participants
Nauli
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing