Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my front bumper is getting pretty battered. I just hit a racoon today and between the ice, snow and all the poor critters I've obliterated I need to consider replacing the bumper.

What I'm wondering is if anyone knows whether the facelift Focus ST bumper will fit on the RS? Does it fit over the intercooler and everything? This might be an unpopular opinion but I don't care for the RS bumper and if it's cheaper to put the facelift ST bumper on I'd rather replace it with that.

·
Registered
745 Posts
So my front bumper is getting pretty battered. I just hit a racoon today and between the ice, snow and all the poor critters I've obliterated I need to consider replacing the bumper.

What I'm wondering is if anyone knows whether the facelift Focus ST bumper will fit on the RS? Does it fit over the intercooler and everything? This might be an unpopular opinion but I don't care for the RS bumper and if it's cheaper to put the facelift ST bumper on I'd rather replace it with that.
Anything is possible . I know the fenders and hood are same . So I don’t see how this can be hard. 👍🏻 You got this post some pics when done .

·
Registered
1,183 Posts

It should fit, there were some customizers who were selling "clone" Focus SE trim cars with RS bumpers/exhaust/wings. But I don't think anyone has checked if it will fit with the IC (my vote is likely not), and expect that you may have to cut the bumper so much to fit everything it won't be worth it in the end.

A better answer would be to keep an eye out for an intact bumper off of a wrecked one in your preferred color. You might come out ahead.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Also keep in mind you'll lose the brake ducts, need new fog lights, and the st bumper doesn't have access for the tow hook.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts