Ford Focus RS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
It's a non-metallic gray with clear coat. They save about $80-110 leaving metallic out of the paint.

·
Registered
6 Posts
did it have have a blueish hue or did it seem like shiny primer? cell phone camera pictures + laptop screen = not sure what im lookin at
Im hoping the color has a bit more to it than just flat grey with a clearcoat
I am bad with colors ... wife said no blue ... like a very high gloss grey primer.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
I am bad with colors ... wife said no blue ... like a very high gloss grey primer.
assumed as much but peoples cell phones tend to render the true color a bit blue (as did yours somewhat)

hmm... super sparkle black, hrmph grey, look at me blue or white. never had such a hard decision picking the lesser evil.
thanks for your wife's opinion none the less.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
bad ass! and no im not jealous (assuming you get to go) not one bit... nope nope nope...
and for the record, in case it wasn't clear... Im a big fan of lymerock... :cool:

hdr pics, slow mo vid, and close up paint pics... k? thx!
Its official, ill be going to the GT350 track day event. Lots of pics and videos to come.

·
Registered
8 Posts
assumed as much but peoples cell phones tend to render the true color a bit blue (as did yours somewhat)

hmm... super sparkle black, hrmph grey, look at me blue or white. never had such a hard decision picking the lesser evil.
thanks for your wife's opinion none the less.
You certainly do not see vehicles with that sort of gray very often.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Which date?

This is ridiculous, I know, but can you take a bunch of paint swath's from Home Depot and find which color gray looks the most like this cars gray?

I'll give you $20 to do so :)

Its official, ill be going to the GT350 track day event. Lots of pics and videos to come.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Which date?

This is ridiculous, I know, but can you take a bunch of paint swath's from Home Depot and find which color gray looks the most like this cars gray?

I'll give you $20 to do so :)
Going 9/30. Do you know the RS there will be grey, I guess i assumed NB.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I only say that because I saw a gray one from one of the other events.

Can you take blue and gray swaths? :)

Going 9/30. Do you know the RS there will be grey, I guess i assumed NB.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
I only say that because I saw a gray one from one of the other events.

Can you take blue and gray swaths? :)
Ill compare it to all the current photos online and tell you what picture represents the actual color.

·
Registered
148 Posts
President of Texas ST Enthusiasts says that they have a white RS on display in Dallas at the State Fair of Texas.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Well that bites for me, I was in Austin yesterday and drove right past it

I am sure there will be one at COTA for the Grand Prix.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Thanks, maybe I'll fly out to Austin to see it. Will you be going? If so can you post up what color you see there?

It's not until the 23rd of October.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 64 Posts